Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like Lisa, I felt she was very genuine and she looks great for her age but when she first told her followers about her skin cancer scare, a follower messaged her with a very heartfelt message about her own experience and Lisa screen shotted it and put it on her stories saying ' don't send me messages like these' or something like that . I thought it was a very cold thing to do, it really shocked me and I really felt for the lady who sent the message.
Her followers are only a nuisance and inconvenience to her now. Despite the fact that she wouldn’t be where she is now without them🙄

Reactions: 3
It seems the mask well and truly slipped off lovely Lisa that day. The amount of people who turned right off her that day.
appare that’s who she speaks to everyone in her life- short and snappy. id imagine she has a pain in her neck and teeth the way she’s clenching them and turning her head pretending to be delighted with life.
I’ll have Mammy pray for the trolls.... tinkle tinkle fake laugh fake laugh. It’s lashing rain- fake laugh fake laugh.
I’ll put up screenshot of the nasty message she sent to her follower for all to see

Reactions: 6
Disimprove is the greatest con ever. Incredibly expensive with a ridiculously short use by date. Alflorex is much better and was developed by a Cork Gastroenterologist too.
I can second this. I fell for the Symprove hype too. Alflorex is much more effective than Symprove is. Its Irish, cheaper, longer shelf life, easier to store and available in all pharmacies. And none of the restriction on how and when you take.

We should set up a page called LLL Myth Busters!!!

Reactions: 8
Her followers are only a nuisance and inconvenience to her now. Despite the fact that she wouldn’t be where she is now without them🙄
Exactly. The whole ' stop messaging me ' thing is incredible. It's only for people following her and buying the shite she sells and going to her shite shows that she's become successful. It seems to be a running theme among influencers to find their followers a nuisance when they owe everything they have to their followers who keep them in designer bags and holidays!

Reactions: 1
I used to like Lisa, I felt she was very genuine and she looks great for her age but when she first told her followers about her skin cancer scare, a follower messaged her with a very heartfelt message about her own experience and Lisa screen shotted it and put it on her stories saying ' don't send me messages like these' or something like that . I thought it was a very cold thing to do, it really shocked me and I really felt for the lady who sent the message.
That was the day I hit unfollow too. I couldn't believe what I had seen and even more so couldn't believe there was no backlash online about it. I hope some day that follower finds her way here and realises that she had support and we didn't think that was ok.

Can I just say, I am so impressed by the knowledge on this thread! CRO, diamonds, approved foods!! The A Team are nothing on ye lads tinkly laugh 🤣.

The diamonds...definitely she got her old rings reset in Murphy's and another ring and if I recall correctly theres a Linda connection there. Some family member.
I agree about the scarf. Lots of other bloggers give shout outs to charity, or social enterprises. She never does. It is abhorrent. She could really give that little business a good bit of attention. But no, she's not making money out of it. Never mind that she has only started acknowledging "gifts" since it was called out.

The symprove (which I have heard is rubbish, Aflorex much better) etc should have AD. It is a bloody ad!
I'm shocked by those responses to her followers and then that she posts them 😲. And people still follow her!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Her engagement ring was reset as one of the three stones that she wears. The solitaire is new new, made it’s first appearance earlier this year but she never said much about it. Don’t know if it was bought or if it’s a subtle promo for the Newry jewellers or what. Hate the way she goes out of her way to flash it all the time. She’s such an attention seeker!! Most people who are fortunate enough to have nice rings just wear them, they don’t spend their days waving their hands around showing them off!!
The solitaire is quite vulgar looking, doesn’t look like a real diamond. Sure where would that small time Newry jewellers source a ring is that scope. She’s just so fake just like her ring 🙄

Reactions: 1
The trouble she goes to ensuring that ring features in every post..........the ring that was bought by hoodwinking & conning her followers!!!!!!! This woman defies belief.........women supporting women Lisa???????? Not in your case! women belittling, humiliating & defrauding women!!!! Come out & tell the truth about your companies & your ads & let your followers make up their own minds!

Reactions: 2
This is what she thinks of her ladzzzzzzz. Who speaks to people like that. Those that are lining her pocket
I’m surprised that the people that are privately messaging her through her DMs haven’t reported her to the Data protection agency, She took screenshots of those messages and posted them on her stories without asking their permission if that was ok .

This is what she thinks of her ladzzzzzzz. Who speaks to people like that. Those that are lining her pocket
O my goodness. She posted this herself? That poor poor lady. That is appalling. I wonder does she not know how she sounds?? I am in shock here

What an unsympathetic piece of work she is..

Oh the pure brazenness of her.. shares in the itch has from hell tanning company.. she is brazen enough folks , Tattle is not bothering her one little bit. that dress is disgusting looks like them old fashioned sofa covers. We got to find a way of letting all followers aware of these scams asap... have a little something in mind, but best not say as we are been watched .. it’s legal 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
O my goodness. She posted this herself? That poor poor lady. That is appalling. I wonder does she not know how she sounds?? I am in shock here
She posted that believing she was the victim. And probably still believes that.

All I could think about was how the poor lady must have felt getting that. Or indeed the many other followers who were on their own cancer journeys. She essentially told them all to keep the cancer stories to themselves. She should have turned off her messages and took some private time, but couldn't waste the opportunity for publicity either. Talk about self absorbed.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She posted that believing she was the victim. And probably still believes that.

All I could think about was how the poor lady must have felt getting that. Or indeed the many other followers who were on their own cancer journeys. She essentially told them all to keep the cancer stories to themselves. She should have turned off her messages and took some private time, but couldn't waste the opportunity for publicity either. Talk about self absorbed.
Totally agree, absolutely zero empathy for anyone. No mention of the results so she’s probably fine.

She posted about her mole (I presume), she had a biopsy...so it's ok for her to post that but "i dont want to hear your cancer stories" however she can play the health scare card herself.
No AD on those clips either.

What an unsympathetic piece of work she is..

Oh the pure brazenness of her.. shares in the itch has from hell tanning company.. she is brazen enough folks , Tattle is not bothering her one little bit. that dress is disgusting looks like them old fashioned sofa covers. We got to find a way of letting all followers aware of these scams asap... have a little something in mind, but best not say as we are been watched .. it’s legal 🤣🤣🤣
And not only this but its more cheap tat, available for €31.50 on iclothing! Lisa flogging it for €44 with her discount :mad:

• Wow
  • Haha
Sweet god above.... I saw that same pattern on a Duvet set in Harry Corrys sale today in Turners Cross in Cork 😳😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Christ that's unreal that her offer is €12.50 more expensive than iclothing, suppose iclothing don't have to pay for all her swipe ups. Still she managed to get it sold out. How I don't know, it's a truly hideous dress.

Reactions: 6
Skinny tan is far superior anyway. And fantastic value directly on their website. I don’t know about their Insta but their FB is well worth a follow as their flash sales are amazing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.