Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Llj Beauty has been updated in the CRO on 31/07/2020 - and guess what LLL is no longer a director!!!!
Damage limitation or was it the feud with Jane mentioned by previous poster here??????
They would want to start paying us "ladz" , we are giving them far to much direction for her page he he

• Haha
Reactions: 2
On the subject of driving, if their two vehicles were bought in Northern Ireland, ( albeit through Linda’s husband who gave them a deal they couldn’t refuse! ) a vehicle bearing NI plates has to be duty paid into Southern Ireland which can cost an absolute fortune, to have it put onto Southern plates. Wonder how they got around that?? 🤔
Bought it via company I imagine & let company absorb vats

Looks like Llj Beauty has been updated in the CRO on 31/07/2020 - and guess what LLL is no longer a director!!!!
Damage limitation or was it the feud with Jane mentioned by previous poster here??????
Damage limitation to make it look like our information is wrong - great work gang let me go get the official documents so I can screen shot here

Reactions: 4

Damage limitation to make it look like our information is wrong - great work gang let me go get the official documents so I can screen shot here
Interesting, just when they're due to file accounts next month 🤔

Isn’t it great though Ladz , been able to air your point of view on LLL and other Influencer , want to ask them a question just post it on Tattler . Before you had to message her direct, you either got ignored or blocked . Any by god is there many a thing I have wanted to say over the last 12 months . Now I don’t have to just sit here jumping up and down cursing into my phone , family and pets thinking I have lost the plot.. ah the freedom of finally been able give your opinion and know you are not alone in your thoughts and views . I honestly believed everyone adored her and believed everything she said or her bloody fake discounts. Oh boy how wrong was I . 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 17
[

VRT would be near nigh impossible to avoid. Cars can and are impounded. Vat is also not an issue on passenger cars and cannot be reclaimed VAT on diesel on mileage attributed to business can be reclaimed. If its a legitimate expense she is doing nothing wrong. Most businesses would have tax advisors on board to minimise tax legally.

Now everyone if this doesn’t show how shady she is nothing will. I shared the info on LLJ directorship on here on the 28th of July. What are the chances that on that exact date (remember, only Linda has signed the change in directorship for that date. The CRO only stamped it on the 31st!!! 3 days later! How likely is it that on the day we found out Lisa is a director of a second company profiting from her followers, that she was terminating that directorship anyway ?????? Oh and Linda is now director AND secretary - so considering she’s Lisa’s ‘right hand woman’ she clearly is trying to cover up Lisa’s earnings from this by erasing her name !!! Much too late. Jane is still involved. Well if this doesn’t prove her shadyness, dodgy dealings & the fact we have stumbled onto her fraud here I don’t know what will .

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So there are 2 Lindas - Linda Stinson is Bellamianta Linda. Her right hand woman / events person is Linda Blanchfield. This company was set up with Bellamianta Linda.

Question is why is she in business with Bellamianta and JennyGlo but leading her followers to believe she has no affiliation to those Companys and flogging their products constantly.

Reactions: 7
So dodgy..definitely not a coincidence!!! So after reading it here...off they go and remove her! Serious damage limitation talks going on.
What day was it last week that she said Mammy will you pray for the trolls?? 29th/30th? So its obviously being discussed .
Great work!!!

Reactions: 3
So dodgy..definitely not a coincidence!!! So after reading it here...off they go and remove her! Serious damage limitation talks going on.
What day was it last week that she said Mammy will you pray for the trolls?? 29th/30th? So its obviously being discussed .
Great work!!!
I quite possibly might need to give up hairdressing & go undercover full time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now everyone if this doesn’t show how shady she is nothing will. I shared the info on LLJ directorship on here on the 28th of July. What are the chances that on that exact date (remember, only Linda has signed the change in directorship for that date. The CRO only stamped it on the 31st!!! 3 days later! How likely is it that on the day we found out Lisa is a director of a second company profiting from her followers, that she was terminating that directorship anyway ?????? Oh and Linda is now director AND secretary - so considering she’s Lisa’s ‘right hand woman’ she clearly is trying to cover up Lisa’s earnings from this by erasing her name !!! Much too late. Jane is still involved. Well if this doesn’t prove her shadyness, dodgy dealings & the fact we have stumbled onto her fraud here I don’t know what will .
well done Mona, this is the crux of Lisas duplicity. I've no interest in her personal life relationship parenting. Nor would I have an issue with somone being a tough nut in business but its the lack of transparency and fooling so many followers into parting with hard earned euros are the real scandal.

Reactions: 6
well done Mona, this is the crux of Lisas duplicity. I've no interest in her personal life relationship parenting. Nor would I have an issue with somone being a tough nut in business but its the lack of transparency and fooling so many followers into parting with hard earned euros are the real scandal.
One thing for sure they are reading here.
Oonagh will be on to you by tomorrow Lisa if you haven’t pushed symprove or revive in a week 🙄 never known a pharmacist to be so into pushing shite we don’t need. No other pharmacist on or offline sports as much shite

Reactions: 3
Well said.... there is a world of difference between flogging something because you wholly believe in it and think it’s a fab product you want others to know about and flogging something because you’re getting a cut of the profits and in business with the owners.
when I think of her in the hotel and some poor girl on her knees tanning her feet and her not paying anything to the girl it makes me sick.
jeez wouldn’t you think they’d quit? They’re are so much backing up, you think they’d make a beeping sound like the trucks on reverse !!

Reactions: 6
Great work!!!
😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Anyone notice a few newer accounts coming on today? I think she’s here lads.

hi Lisa if you’re here 🤭
please stop conning women like my mother in law and aunts into buying tat that you’re earning on the back of. You’re in companies with brand owners. How can you be a truthful #BA when you have shares !! Nobody here is a troll , or a bully. In fact you’re the one trolling people’s pockets & bullying them to buy. If we were wrong you’d have called us out by now.

Reactions: 5
I think she’s been here a while and actually posted on the first thread. Just similarities I noticed in writing style and her post history(albeit brief) was interesting.

I just noticed earlier that it swerved off point about brands, and it should be kept on her with good factually based (as factual as we can be) on her antics. The brand trashing has been done and it’s all shite from China & India, Italy, whatever. I love Penney’s shite so there I confess 🤣. But I’m more interested in the fact that this one has made a mint from payments she has received from #BA #AD & The shows, but more interestingly these companies have All brought in HUGE revenue.

LLL posted on facebook today and close to 400 likes and 38 comments. Does anyone have a facebook account they can post a link to this with? At the moment comments are on. It might be a way of reaching of to followers who have yet to see the light.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.