Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Ben Haugh (editor of the Times in Ireland) is looking for info on Twitter on influencers who told everyone to stay home and are not swanning away on holidays. Who’s going to mail him about...

saw this on a thread about Suzanne Jackson... looks like he’s doing an article of some sort

and yes, if you really cared about helping Irish businesses, you’d pay the girl who does your brows. I think she said she was just new in business... wouldn’t you think she’d throw her a few quid. I have a friend who does my hair and sometimes when I’ve done something for her, she’ll do my hair for free. I hate it and hate making an appt when she does it. It’s easier just to pay and have everything on the level
Omg.... she is absolutely shameless!! That’s unbelievable altogether 🤬

So obvious today saying about the €13 admission fee to St Johns Castle, obviously Shannon Heritage didn’t get the memo that she was on a junket in Limerick for the weekend and they should hot foot it to The Savoy to leave tickets at reception for her. Wouldn’t have been room anyway by looks of things with all the gifts. 😃 Least she could have done is open the gifts, maybe would have created some exposure to those businesses but as we know Lisa doesn’t do freebies. So much for supporting Irish business!

she really showed herself up there not opening those gifts. That really annoyed me 🙈

Tonight’s meal is in another restaurant owned by the savoy, recommendation? Or forced to advertise something for them?

Reactions: 1
Cant be a recommendation. Definitely advertising. Or it's for free and they've chosen to go there instead of paying somewhere else.
Which begs the question...she made a huge point of stressing that it wasnt a gig, she wasn't getting paid, under no obligation etc. But having two dinners and a lunch there indicates it IS a gig. You are being paid. Maybe not cash but free everything is a payment.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Tonight’s meal is in another restaurant owned by the savoy, recommendation? Or forced to advertise something for them?
So they'll spend less than €50 on their trip to Limerick, that's really helping the economy 🙄, the savoy are worse

Reactions: 13
So they'll spend less than €50 on their trip to Limerick, that's really helping the economy 🙄, the savoy are worse
I can imagine it’ll be breakfast and on the road out of limerick first thing in the morning

Reactions: 4
Not reading Tattle , yeah right , anything we discuss ,hey presto it appears on the LLL story, the camera shy guy who only poses with a free drink , the free whisky sours . Been petty and childish now both, we know it’s taking up your Freebie weekend watching Tattle. You put yourself in the public domain , folk are going to discuss and share photos, comments, so basically deal with it, stop making yourselves out look so very silly.

Oh wow! The Adare Manor looks ever so beautiful , lucky Pippa
Note ..the comment placed on the photo I only just noticed it states ‘YEP YOUR SUGGESTION ‘ On the photo , wow 😮 how childish , no doubt LLL ordered him to pose she will have wrote the quote , he does as he is told, after all only there for the free food and drink 🍷 after all.. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Some fabulous posts today, all expressing the same/similar sentiments. We are all reaching the same conclusion and we can’t all be wrong!!

Reactions: 10
She’ll run out of limerick tomorrow. She’s just a selling channel. To be fair to the likes of Pippa, sosume, tignum etc - they have all built business’s selling a product. Lisa has promised that something has been coming for a long time? And nothing? So, was it all bull? Or is she just too hard to deal with? She’s screwed now anyway as this has grown serious legs so I reckon she missed the boat. I don’t feel too sorry for her though as reckon she’s made quite a few quid so far.

Some fabulous posts today, all expressing the same/similar sentiments. We are all reaching the same conclusion and we can’t all be wrong!!
Yes. Food for thought too. Very good posts indeed!

Reactions: 5
[QUOTE="Missycoco, post: 1990821, member: Note ..the comment placed on the photo of the fella posing I only just noticed it states ‘YEP YOUR SUGGESTION ‘ Placed On the photo , wow 😮 how childish , no doubt LLL ordered him to pose she will have wrote the quote , he does as he is told, after all only there for the free food and drink 🍷 after all.. 😉

Not reading Tattle , yeah right , anything we discuss ,hey presto it appears on the LLL story, the camera shy guy who only poses with a free drink , the free whisky sours . Been petty and childish now both, we know it’s taking up your Freebie weekend watching Tattle. You put yourself in the public domain , folk are going to discuss and share photos, comments, so basically deal with it, stop making yourselves out look so very silly.

Oh wow! The Adare Manor looks ever so beautiful , lucky Pippa
Adare Manor looks fabulous, hard to believe the Savoy is 5 star too ???? Must be a huge price difference ?

Adare Manor looks fabulous, hard to believe the Savoy is 5 star too ???? Must be a huge price difference ?
Adare Manor is stunning. It’s in a different league to what I see from Lisa’s stories anyway. It’s very much what you would imagine a 5 star resort to be.

Bit strange though we never seen no midi dresses been plugged on this freebie break. Pamela Scott and McInnerys are not going to be very happy as apparently they sell out very fast when LLL wears them, after all we are constantly told ‘you got to be quick guyz they are selling out fast ,use my Swipe up link , I managed again to get ye all a great discount Ladz’

Reactions: 2
Am i wrong or did she say on Thursday that she was sent an itinerary for the weekend . If so would the Savoy have made bookings for her in restaurants so she didnt go there on her followers recommendations.

You could be right there!
Even if she doesnt have a product, the likes of So Sue Me etc are more interesting. There's more to their grid/stories than just buy this, discount code here, swipe up. Even Tignam will have bargains from H+M. None of them though put on this disingenuous act of little old me, only for ye lads, what am I like, I'm getting this discount for you and God I'll be killed tinkly laugh.
I bet you Lisa isn't too far off So Sue Me's wealth. I seriously would not be surprised.

• Heart
Am i wrong or did she say on Thursday that she was sent an itinerary for the weekend . If so would the Savoy have made bookings for her in restaurants so she didnt go there on her followers recommendations.
Oh my god I was just about to write this. Yes, she did. She said that she was just sent on her itinerary for the weekend which would have included all the places she went to visit today. All on your suggestions lads? Bullshit, you do what you have to and make it look like YOU my followers are suggesting and I’m listening. Bullshit!

You could be right there!
Even if she doesnt have a product, the likes of So Sue Me etc are more interesting. There's more to their grid/stories than just buy this, discount code here, swipe up. Even Tignam will have bargains from H+M. None of them though put on this disingenuous act of little old me, only for ye lads, what am I like, I'm getting this discount for you and God I'll be killed tinkly laugh.
I bet you Lisa isn't too far off So Sue Me's wealth. I seriously would not be surprised.
Lisa has raked it in. But, sosume & pippa would be on a different level altogether. Although lisa strikes me as the kind of person who still has her communion money so you never know 😇

Last edited:
  • Haha
forgotten how she dropped her beautician Ramona when she was revealed as bloggers unveiled??? She is out for herself alone

Honestly, I dont know how rich Sue is, but I wouldn't underestimate Lisa's wealth. She's a director of the family business and has lived in affluence all her life. Now she has a number of companies and is making serious money monetizing her lust list. She might not have a product but her events must be very lucrative. Never mind all the freebies!

Reactions: 1
Honestly, I dont know how rich Sue is, but I wouldn't underestimate Lisa's wealth. She's a director of the family business and has lived in affluence all her life. Now she has a number of companies and is making serious money monetizing her lust list. She might not have a product but her events must be very lucrative. Never mind all the freebies!
Sue spends her money though!! Lisa freeloads 24/7🙊

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.