Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m new to this thread could anyone bring me up to speed on Lisa and what’s going on? Not a fan anyway but dying to know all about it!!
The very first post of this thread has a link to the first thread if you want to catch up. It’s long but very illuminating as to how she’s been making absolute mugs of all of her followers for years now!

Reactions: 3
I posted on the Savoy page a comment about how disappointing it was that lisa got a freebie and some bollinger throw in as well, when there are far more deserving people out there...they removed the comment and blocked me. Will not be giving my custom to the savoy hotel again

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I reckon she's turned messages off as she is getting a lot of negative ones!
You could be right at that . Wonder if we should start to message followers and direct them to Tattle to study Influencers in general . Or share the Mas on mission with them. Followers have to know the real truth then make their own minds up.

Reactions: 4
You could be right at that . Wonder if we should start to message followers and direct them to Tattle to study Influencers in general . Or share the Mas on mission with them. Followers have to know the real truth then make their own minds up.
Yes, people need to be made aware

I posted on the Savoy page a comment about how disappointing it was that lisa got a freebie and some bollinger throw in as well, when there are far more deserving people out there...they removed the comment and blocked me. Will not be giving my custom to the savoy hotel again
That is just awful on their part. Disgusted.

Thank Daddy and Mammy gave her the day off yesterday at the the last minute. Wasn’t it yesterday she begged for the day off for and only found out last minute that the ‘real boss’ said yes to her. But how was she going to be in Limerick for half seven if she’d worked until 5?! She was never going to be working yesterday. She really thinks her ‘lads’ are stupid.
Plus she's a director, she is a boss. Get away with asking Dad the Boss could she have a day off. Shes a director of McGowans, she doesnt need to ask for a day off like a PAYE employee.

The very first post of this thread has a link to the first thread if you want to catch up. It’s long but very illuminating as to how she’s been making absolute mugs of all of her followers for years now!
Yes, make a pot of tea and read them! I guess we are all disgruntled by Lisa's shady practices. She has an adoring fan base who think she is sweet and genuine. However, Lisa is involved as a director in a number of companies that she is a brand ambassador for with those companies, so plugging them makes her money on the double. She changes her loyalty to brands so often that it's clearly not personal choice, but money that propels her new favourite brands. Shes lethal for not explicitly saying when a link, code or swipe up will earn her money and actually claims that it doesn't when the company structure make sure it does! She projects this image of little old me, innocent, telling you the truth lads, if only I could win the Lotto when she is an extremely rich woman, who makes money every day from her "Lusters " who dont realise how she is earning from them.
Just compare Lisa to some of the honest and professional bloggers out there.
Also she has been, through this thread, called out for nasty behaviour. At her "events" she is very proud to say that they raise money for charity but the money is raised through little envelopes on the tables filled by the attendees, who have already paid to be there, not a % of the night's profit. So all profit goes to one of Lisa's companies.
Think about this...over the years a few bloggers themselves have had hard times or a friend has and the community of bloggers has got behind them and organised events to fundraise or support them. I have never, ever seen Lisa even tag one or promote these things in a way that I have seen others do. Not one. Pretty much any other blogger I can think of has been involved in something.

The staycation is a desperate attempt to make her freebie weekends look palatable because she can see the comments here. But it's a RIP off of Louise Cooney's work!! She has been all over the radio talking about holidaying in Ireland.
Plus I thought a staycation was staying in your own home and acting like a tourist. To me a holiday in Ireland is still a holiday...I appreciate it's not the Maldives though 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She would only love to be on giving out about trolls and telling everyone about tattle- but she can’t risk it Cos she knows she’d lose followers and purchase in large numbers.

I cannot believe that after charging people money to go to her shows, she puts an envelope on the table and puts the squeeze on them to donate to her chosen charities. She does not match the donations. But she’s well able to crow about the final figure. She heavily implies she has given the money herself.
And just what are her shows about? Her selling products to ladies, and she gets a cut. Why do they need to go to a show to buy spotlight or anything? Is there any actual entertainment there or is it all ‘buy this, buy that ‘

She would only love to be on giving out about trolls and telling everyone about tattle- but she can’t risk it Cos she knows she’d lose followers and purchase in large numbers.

I cannot believe that after charging people money to go to her shows, she puts an envelope on the table and puts the squeeze on them to donate to her chosen charities. She does not match the donations. But she’s well able to crow about the final figure. She heavily implies she has given the money herself.
And just what are her shows about? Her selling products to ladies, and she gets a cut. Why do they need to go to a show to buy spotlight or anything? Is there any actual entertainment there or is it all ‘buy this, buy that ‘
Buy Buy Buy , Fashion shows, bit of food I think and then listen to her whittle on , and swan about in her two dresses, apparently she changes dresses during the show.. Why, what’s that all about ? must make a shed load of money from these events .

I was a little underwhelmed by the savoy rooms. Didn't have a wow factor for me. Nothing luxurious about the bathrooms. Not even a double bath to drink the bubbles in though my fella would leave me at home if I was packing the pjs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was at one in Galway. It’s all buy this and buy that. The star of the show was mark Rodgers - he’s excellent on stage. But, lisa sits at a table asking all her brand ambassadors (who get a slot on stage) questions about their products and then everyone goes to shop them on the night. It’s long and drawn out. The hotel I was at was the sheerwater hotel in Ballinasloe and after reading the comments in the last thread #1 it is owned by the same people that Linda (blanch something) worked for who organises her events. So, I reckon she must have gotten a cut of takings from the hotel also. The drinks were flowing and everyone was well on it by the end of the night. Afterwards lisa was in the bar over in the corner and staying well away from her followers. It was clear she didn’t want people to go over to her. I actually feel sick that I believed her bull for so long. I am boycotting any brand she deals with.

Also, does anyone remember when she went to Dubai and got the upgrade going over? She went with that Marion Murphy cooney one. Well the one she went to visit is called Jean who runs the Dubai Rose contest in Dubai. Jean owns dessert diamonds (and lashes on the profit for these diamonds). Guys, it makes my stomach turn as to how this crow as managed to fool everyone for so long.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I was at one in Galway. It’s all buy this and buy that. The star of the show was mark Rodgers - he’s excellent on stage. But, lisa sits at a table asking all her brand ambassadors (who get a slot on stage) questions about their products and then everyone goes to shop them on the night. It’s long and drawn out. The hotel I was at was the sheerwater hotel in Ballinasloe and after reading the comments in the last thread #1 it is owned by the same people that Linda (blanch something) worked for who organises her events. So, I reckon she must have gotten a cut of takings from the hotel also. The drinks were flowing and everyone was well on it by the end of the night. Afterwards lisa was in the bar over in the corner and staying well away from her followers. It was clear she didn’t want people to go over to her. I actually feel sick that I believed her bull for so long. I am boycotting any brand she deals with.

Also, does anyone remember when she went to Dubai and got the upgrade going over? She went with that Marion Murphy cooney one. Well the one she went to visit is called Jean who runs the Dubai Rose contest in Dubai. Jean owns dessert diamonds (and lashes on the profit for these diamonds). Guys, it makes my stomach turn as to how this crow as managed to fool everyone for so long.
It is absolutely unbelievable the lengths she has gone it fooling people, not an honest bone in that women’s body

Reactions: 1
My eyes have been truely opened by this forum.I had my own views for a good while but liked the products and discounts and love a bit of nice make up and getting dressed up. So many people are struggling at the minute financially mentally and socially now more than ever due to this covid pandemic and its difficult to see influencers being gifted so so much when others could only dream of it while making so much money in the process. Alot of people dont even have the money and are buying stuff on credit card to feel good like these bloggers even if its only for an hour. Sometimes i feel the less you have the more you appreciate nice stuff in life. Its very easy to feel bloogers and influencers are your best friend but yes eyes are truely open. Have a lovely day

Reactions: 6
My eyes have been truely opened by this forum.I had my own views for a good while but liked the products and discounts and love a bit of nice make up and getting dressed up. So many people are struggling at the minute financially mentally and socially now more than ever due to this covid pandemic and its difficult to see influencers being gifted so so much when others could only dream of it while making so much money in the process. Alot of people dont even have the money and are buying stuff on credit card to feel good like these bloggers even if its only for an hour. Sometimes i feel the less you have the more you appreciate nice stuff in life. Its very easy to feel bloogers and influencers are your best friend but yes eyes are truely open. Have a lovely day
I’m so glad that people’s eyes are being opened. A client and friend of mine called Paula, who wouldn’t mind me naming her, went to Lisa’s show last year as she got it as a gift. She didn’t actually follow lisa until she was given the ticket. She said it was sell, sell, sell. Each stall, over 15-17 paid €1k to be there, then Lisa is on a cut of sales, not to mention the 300 people x €75-100 for the tickets, and the Oonagh/Benefit/Chlobo etc all who have a spot in stage. It’s in the tens of thousands for this lady. And not a penny to donate to charity. Locally in Christmas 2018 we did fundraising for Barnardos. We mailed every blogger. Luna by Lisa were the first to send a massive hamper, Suzanne Jackson also sent loads and not to mention shapes and shadows blog. When Lisa was asked she said she makes her own donations privately & all the time & cant commit to every request. We were literally collecting make up for bereaved teenage girls. She wouldn’t even donate a lipstick. This woman is robbing ye blind. Please, please, please spread the word.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Not long had mine opened also , so glad I found Tattle . We got to get the word out there to stop people been conned any longer . We can actually but the products she makes money in directly from suppliers/retailers ourselves. I have gone back to shopping in Boots , get so many good offers now and then. Always make sure to clear your cookies if you have swiped up or used any of the links she posts, as even if you buy that product or any other product in that brand name she can earn money from that sale . Her swipe ups install cookies on your device (I am sure that’s not legal) I clear mine daily to be on the safe side. Another one who earns a lot from swipe ups is that Horrid Hinch woman .

No words needed ,

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Good post RosyRosy. I agree with you. My friend is a big Lisa supporter and really believes in her. She believes her lone parent line, Lisa's done it all for herself. It makes her feel inadequate but she can buy into Lisa's wonderful lifestyle by getting the products she recommends, genuinely thinking that Lisa is recommending things because she cares. I cant get through to her. She has gone to many of Lisa's shows....
A few days ago Lisa posted a snap of a message from a Luster who thanked Lisa for helping her find a lovely dress..shes not helping anyone, that woman paid Lisa for the privilege! That woman looked beautiful and I bet you she could have found so many dresses that suited her. But Lisa never, ever refers to spon, aff, or any mark up she gets.

She is a weapon. But the pressure needs to be kept on her, as she’ll keep getting away with this. A lot of people are struggling now, a lot of people have lost their jobs and as someone referred to above, people are paying for this stuff from their credit cards in order to keep up with the Jones’ and it’s disgusting. She is tight. She is a control freak. She is a vile woman who has rode off the back of being a single parent for far too long.

Way and totally off topic, I see Kilbeggan races are on today

She is a weapon. But the pressure needs to be kept on her, as she’ll keep getting away with this. A lot of people are struggling now, a lot of people have lost their jobs and as someone referred to above, people are paying for this stuff from their credit cards in order to keep up with the Jones’ and it’s disgusting. She is tight. She is a control freak. She is a vile woman who has rode off the back of being a single parent for far too long.
She has never struggled in her pampered life, still running /whinging to daddy and the praying mammy at her age, then you got the hen pecked Chris, well what can you say about him, apart from camera shy without been yanked up with free booze, he likes to cook, lives Brown Thomas and cruise upgrades and all them free hotels, and he always looks miserable as sin. Do they ever look loved up? The ex husband also helped out, lone patent never stopped her parading around Race days dressed up to the nines in expencive fashion, or popping off on her free Holidays. How many lone parents can actually do that? How many 2 parent families for that matter can even manage it. Stop with the poor little single parent act, it does not wash! Yes we must keep the pressure on these Instagramers to be more in truthful to their followers, stop conning them, and stop rubbing all the free stuff/holidays in their noses, stop the flaunting of designers but claim to wear the the cheaper brands.. it’s all fake, lies lies lies .. but buy buy

Way and totally off topic, I see Kilbeggan races are on today

She has never struggled in her pampered life, still running /whinging to daddy and the praying mammy at her age, then you got the hen pecked Chris, well what can you say about him, apart from camera shy without been yanked up with free booze, he likes to cook, lives Brown Thomas and cruise upgrades and all them free hotels, and he always looks miserable as sin. Do they ever look loved up? The ex husband also helped out, lone patent never stopped her parading around Race days dressed up to the nines in expencive fashion, or popping off on her free Holidays. How many lone parents can actually do that? How many 2 parent families for that matter can even manage it. Stop with the poor little single parent act, it does not wash! Yes we must keep the pressure on these Instagramers to be more in truthful to their followers, stop conning them, and stop rubbing all the free stuff/holidays in their noses, stop the flaunting of designers but claim to wear the the cheaper brands.. it’s all fake, lies lies lies .. but buy buy
And straight back to the Savoy for free afternoon tea after the Castle tour, too tight to buy as much as a coffee when out touring . Can you actually believe it. I suppose the €17 for the tour killed them! Getting the most out of their freebies for sure .

Last edited:
I though it was strange that she mentioned the cost of the St. John's Castle, that it's well worth the €13! Who does that? Probably the shock of having to pay for something. Back to the Savoy for the free lunch...but remember lads, she's not being paid to stay there, she's not obligated to report back! I'd say she's reading the criticism that she wasn't fawning over it last night.
Kind of sad in a way that even on the "can't wait for it" break, first thing this morning she's flogging spotlight and alter ego and mcelhinneys. Jesus, the plugs are relentless, just shows what her insta is really about, making money.
Interesting too how the human and kind stuff isn't in the shower but beside the sink unused 😂😂, she clearly didnt use them today!

Reactions: 9
Not long had mine opened also , so glad I found Tattle . We got to get the word out there to stop people been conned any longer . We can actually but the products she makes money in directly from suppliers/retailers ourselves. I have gone back to shopping in Boots , get so many good offers now and then. Always make sure to clear your cookies if you have swiped up or used any of the links she posts, as even if you buy that product or any other product in that brand name she can earn money from that sale . Her swipe ups install cookies on your device (I am sure that’s not legal) I clear mine daily to be on the safe side. Another one who earns a lot from swipe ups is that Horrid Hinch woman .

No words needed ,
Have you noticed every item she is wearing clothing, trainers, Chlobo are all free from the stores she promotes/apart from the LV bag ,that poor unsuspecting followers who spend spend spend on her swipe up , helped fund the purchase of that and her other LV bag,

Have you noticed every item she is wearing clothing, trainers, Chlobo are all free from the stores she promotes/apart from the LV bag ,that poor unsuspecting followers who spend spend spend on her swipe up , helped fund the purchase of that and her other LV bag,
We only had a flash of the fellas legs today, probably wait until he downs the freebie cocktails and best wines before we are subjected to another food gluttony shot .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.