Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caught out with lies again. How could anyone trust this woman. Anway am ministers now we will be subjected to seeing hungry head Chris barbecuing yet again, wonder if they paid for the food this time ? seen as she tagged her neighbour šŸ¤­

He is another fake, always begging . i rack my brains trying to find ways to expose her and other greedy influencers. All sipping that free wine.. the influencers Circe , all follow, like each otherā€™s posts, comments , KC, LmcD , Meagers, Human Kind, loads of them all scratching each otherā€™s backs at the expense of the unsuspecting followers .. birds of a feather
So how will she get exposed? You can be damn she wouldnā€™t stand for that if the tables were turned.

Here we go on the sell again ā‚¬125 for a cheap cross and chain. Now remember Ladz heā€™s are real diamonds now, like she would wear fake!! how many times did she point that out. A wedding present , how long is she divorced ?? Yeah and the food gluttony posts any minister soon not forgetting the free booze

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ā‚¬125??? Is she for real? How is she getting away with this?

But wait till you see, she will get away with it. It appears that anyone who has read tattle has had their eyes open. So is it a thing of commenting about tattle under each post? On FB and insta? Or is that not possible Cos she does stories? I think once people read here theyā€™ll see the truth.
ā‚¬125.... it is not worth that .
I bought the floating diamond for ā‚¬70. Other companies are selling the exact same for ā‚¬10-12-20. Itā€™s the same material - fake diamond on a wire. How is it worth ā‚¬70? I regret buying it and not going with cheaper alternative.
So this is the same and I can guarantee you could buy a fake diamond on plated material anywhere for far less.
of course desert diamond knows that Lisa can lead her followers down the most windy road and spend their money on whatever she tells them to. So it doesnā€™t matter what she charges, they will pay Cos Lisa told them to. Her followers need to know the truth.. this isnā€™t right. That necklace will be tarnishing their neck within 6 months... thatā€™s ok if you spent ā‚¬10 on it in Penneyā€™s but not over ā‚¬100.
Is that what she referred to when she flounced around limerick and Dublin maskless days before Offaly was shut down? When she Said signed sealed and delivered

Here we go on the sell again ā‚¬125 for a cheap cross and chain. Now remember Ladz heā€™s are real diamonds now, like she would wear fake!! how many times did she point that out. A wedding present , how long is she divorced ?? Yeah and the food gluttony posts any minister soon not forgetting the free booze
The big vulgar solitaire engagement ring looks fake, very white to be real. A real one that size and colour plus clarity would be 80/90k. Maybe thatā€™s where the money went

Reactions: 1
ā‚¬125??? Is she for real? How is she getting away with this?
No shame, if these sell out I give up ! People clearly have more money than sense ....
If they canā€™t see how unrelateable she is with ā€˜look at my my real diamonds, these are ā€˜stimulantsā€™ sorry ladzzzz I canā€™t pronounce it ā€˜simulantsā€™šŸ¤£ .... so disingenuous šŸ˜”
Sheā€™s a fake (just not her diamonds, glasses, bags, watch, etc.... that she doesnā€™t flog) and an absolute cad Iā€™m so angry at how sheā€™s preying on vulnerable people šŸ˜”

Reactions: 6
But wait till you see, she will get away with it. It appears that anyone who has read tattle has had their eyes open. So is it a thing of commenting about tattle under each post? On FB and insta? Or is that not possible Cos she does stories? I think once people read here theyā€™ll see the truth.
I bought the floating diamond for ā‚¬70. Other companies are selling the exact same for ā‚¬10-12-20. Itā€™s the same material - fake diamond on a wire. How is it worth ā‚¬70? I regret buying it and not going with cheaper alternative.
So this is the same and I can guarantee you could buy a fake diamond on plated material anywhere for far less.
of course desert diamond knows that Lisa can lead her followers down the most windy road and spend their money on whatever she tells them to. So it doesnā€™t matter what she charges, they will pay Cos Lisa told them to. Her followers need to know the truth.. this isnā€™t right. That necklace will be tarnishing their neck within 6 months... thatā€™s ok if you spent ā‚¬10 on it in Penneyā€™s but not over ā‚¬100.
Is that what she referred to when she flounced around limerick and Dublin maskless days before Offaly was shut down? When she Said signed sealed and delivered
Sheā€™s misleading her followers, simulated diamonds are very different to cubic zirconia. That cross is CZ

Reactions: 1
People need to start sharing the tattle link under her posts. This is awful. I am baffled as to how she gets way with this?

Screen shot that chain and search it on Ali express or Ali baba. Youā€™ll find it

Reactions: 3
If people donā€™t turn off her after seeing this, I donā€™t know what will.
Talk about saying ā€˜let them eat cakeā€™.... Iā€™ll wear the real diamonds and you, my plebs, my lower class citizens can take a weekly mortgage payment to over pay for a fake version of what I have .. so you too can look like me, only a bargain basement version. Itā€™s so insulting and I hope these women have more sense

Reactions: 7
Well now lads...
Brilliant threads I feel like Iā€™ve just read a novel exposing her, I followed her on Facebook and moved over to Instagram when she got the poison pen letter it was all over Galz at the time I thought the dramatics of it but her following went up by 30,000 over that week she probably sent the letter herself, I also remember her mentioning her eyebrow girl Ramona (supposedly Bloggers Unveiled) and she would say ā€œSure Ramonaā€™s a lovely girl donā€™t believe all that business now being saidā€ actually makes sense why she was never called out on BU, Also I could be wrong but I also recalled her saying her DePop was a way for her son to earn a few bob (you would swear she was destitute the way she goes on). I checked out her DePop itā€™s all the clothes sheā€™s sent for free has she no shame at all itā€™s disgusting. The ditsy act is well and truly up sheā€™s had a good run. Also Iā€™ve been thinking if the person running Maā€™s on a mission instagram page is here what about setting up a hashtag people could use to boycott companyā€™s using shady influencers. Kieran Corrigan is like her little minion you have to wonder is his ditsy camp carry on an act too.
She never once featured on BU, Hmmmm wonder why? That was aload of bull about the poison pen letter, was totally made up.

Reactions: 5
depop sale was very distasteful. I see Y Style is having a similar sh*t storm for selling her freebies on adverts.

Reactions: 3
Oh my god so you think she sent it to herself? Would be she be like that? F******k
Well who writes a hand written poison pen letter in this day and age ffs. And it was really vicious as far as i remember but she did and said SFA about it, gained a tit load of followers tho after it was discussed on gals who snap

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.