Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how much is she paying for PT to do push ups Everything is free on YouTube if your willing to do it your self and it saves time getting to the gym... she must be a lazy cow at home.

Reactions: 2
how much is she paying for PT to do push ups Everything is free on YouTube if your willing to do it your self and it saves time getting to the gym... she must be a lazy cow at home.
Well obviously she needs to go to the gym to do push ups because her floor is covered in shoes/clothes/bras and socks for murph to eat😳so then he escapes from the house for a few hours by going to the vet💁

Reactions: 5
When you are spending the sheeps money you can do anything, go to the gym, shop in BT, buy new jeeps etc. They are throwing money at her and she is laughing all the way to the bank.

Reactions: 6
How is pj's sold out were they for sale.Just going organising photo shoot realised all so out except 18.did I miss all these new pj's gor sale

Reactions: 2
More free food!! Does she know that there are other places to eat in Dublin….. oh wait, she’d have to pay if she went anywhere else!!

0877696B-4C4B-4779-AAAF-D9CA9681F5C9.png

How is pj's sold out were they for sale.Just going organising photo shoot realised all so out except 18.did I miss all these new pj's gor sale
This is old stock she is on about. New lot of Chinese tat will be pre order!

Reactions: 8
She want get move on penneys bringing new ones out tomorrow for breast cancer.Girls aloud promoting them

More free food!! Does she know that there are other places to eat in Dublin….. oh wait, she’d have to pay if she went anywhere else!!

View attachment 1630088

This is old stock she is on about. New lot of Chinese tat will be pre order!
Thanks thought missed sale of cami etc.

Reactions: 3
That bacon looks a bit dismal. Her pt must have her on keto. Bread to the side no sauce.

Its the kimonos are on pre order. It'll be a good christmas in Lisas house sitting on the bags of cash. I don't resent anyone success but this is just so unexplainable. As others point out Penneys Dunnes even Shein are pj options.

Reactions: 1
Mad how she can’t look straight into the camera today - comes on to support her friend (who doesn’t have her no) but makes it about how sites crash because of her. I can’t believe the sheep behaved so appallingly to her ‘friend’, they must get into a frenzy if the deliveries don’t arrive 😳
My husband walked into the room just as she was saying about the websites crashing whenever she mentions them and his exact words were who the duck does that one think she is,he has no idea who she is as I’ve never mentioned her but he said she sounds like a proper bleep 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aww look at Fleeyca out at a Boots event. Linda dragging her around to events trying to make it look like someone cares to have Lisa attend.

Sorry if this next thing makes me sounds like an hole... but this is special just for Lisa... I just got back from Paris Fashion Week. Guest of L'Oreal... and I'm a nobody with a private IG account, friends and family following and no discount codes. It was fabulous to be back for fashion week... something you'll never be invited to.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Aww look at Fleeyca out at a Boots event. Linda dragging her around to events trying to make it look like someone cares to have Lisa attend.

Sorry if this next thing makes me sounds like an hole... but this is special just for Lisa... I just got back from Paris Fashion Week. Guest of L'Oreal... and I'm a nobody with a private IG account, friends and family following and no discount codes. It was fabulous to be back for fashion week... something you'll never be invited to.
You lucky thing I'm delighted you enjoyed it and appreciated it unlike fleecya would not that she would be invited there!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You lucky thing I'm delighted you enjoyed it and appreciated it unlike fleecya would not that she would be invited there!!!
Thanks pal! I am extremely lucky and blessed and am very appreciative of the wonderful opportunities that my career bring me. I feel like an arse sharing that... but Lisa's horrific treatment of her sheeple and brands that pay her and the way she acts like she's above everyone because she has an IG following... it made me want to be petty and throw in her face that me, a "nobody" is doing things she'll never do!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.