Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She want get move on penneys bringing new ones out tomorrow for breast cancer.Girls aloud promoting them

Thanks thought missed sale of cami etc.
Saw that! And its for a good cause and way cheaper I presume so hopefully the sheep will show a bit of common sense.

Reactions: 5
Thanks pal! I am extremely lucky and blessed and am very appreciative of the wonderful opportunities that my career bring me. I feel like an arse sharing that... but Lisa's horrific treatment of her sheeple and brands that pay her and the way she acts like she's above everyone because she has an IG following... it made me want to be petty and throw in her face that me, a "nobody" is doing things she'll never do!
I think that makes such a difference- you appreciate it and are passionate about the industry you work in it should be us "nobodies" that get these opportunities when alwe buy the products
I actually emailed Clairins once to give out about an influencer giving a fleecya type "presentation" on a box of goodies and said how boring it was and why not give something for their reoccurring customers like myself who used their product for over 20 years and had to spend a fortune to get samples of new products.
They responded to say oh that's the way maeketing has gone now. End of. I was so disappointed I haven't bought any of their products since

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think that makes such a difference- you appreciate it and are passionate about the industry you work in it should be us "nobodies" that get these opportunities when alwe buy the products
I actually emailed Clairins once to give out about an influencer giving a fleecya type "presentation" on a box of goodies and said how boring it was and why not give something for their reoccurring customers like myself who used their product for over 20 years and had to spend a fortune to get samples of new products.
They responded to say oh that's the way maeketing has gone now. End of. I was so disappointed I haven't bought any of their products since
Too many companies respond the way Clairins did with you. Hopefully losing customers will help change the way marketing is done. It's not all about how many followers a person has. The company I work for is trying to break away from the way social media marketing is done and do more for regular customers. A brand I know, Knix - north american undergarment company - has done several campaigns with "regular people", they have a contest looking for 80 customers to use in an upcoming campaign. The last one they did took a few customers to the Bahamas for a few days... hopefully more will follow this and the days of the Lisa McGowans are numbered

Aww look at Fleeyca out at a Boots event. Linda dragging her around to events trying to make it look like someone cares to have Lisa attend.

Sorry if this next thing makes me sounds like an hole... but this is special just for Lisa... I just got back from Paris Fashion Week. Guest of L'Oreal... and I'm a nobody with a private IG account, friends and family following and no discount codes. It was fabulous to be back for fashion week... something you'll never be invited to.
Love love love ParisπŸ₯– but to be there for fashion week 🀯🀯 fair play to you, glad you enjoyed itβ€πŸ‡«πŸ‡·but (just asking for a friend? 😜) Could she send you a bright green sweatshirt with a particular logo on it, to wear next year! she designed it herself and it's of the highest quality, some things she designs are better than Gucci πŸ’πŸ˜œπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Too many companies respond the way Clairins did with you. Hopefully losing customers will help change the way marketing is done. It's not all about how many followers a person has. The company I work for is trying to break away from the way social media marketing is done and do more for regular customers. A brand I know, Knix - north american undergarment company - has done several campaigns with "regular people", they have a contest looking for 80 customers to use in an upcoming campaign. The last one they did took a few customers to the Bahamas for a few days... hopefully more will follow this and the days of the Lisa McGowans are numbered
Sounds like Dove skin strategy except for fashion. Great to see someone trying to fix marketing from the inside out. That would turn me off Clarins. TBH they don't need to use the likes of Tignam who was gifted some lovely bits last week. I would have much more appreciation for a brand sending hampers into hospitals but appreciation for front line either homeless/refuge/medical seems to have waned very quickly.

• Heart
Love love love ParisπŸ₯– but to be there for fashion week 🀯🀯 fair play to you, glad you enjoyed itβ€πŸ‡«πŸ‡·but (just asking for a friend? 😜) Could she send you a bright green sweatshirt with a particular logo on it, to wear next year! she designed it herself and it's of the highest quality, some things she designs are better than Gucci πŸ’πŸ˜œπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Yes being in Paris for fashion week is the ultimate experience! I swear if I could, I'd bring everyone with me! It's a blessing and I try to pay it back with good deeds. Ummmm thank you but your friend can keep their green logo sweatshirt... I'd rather wear one that fell in fox poo and was run over by a tractor several times. But if you send one over, I'll take it in to Gucci and let the sales staff know they should be looking for new jobs as their doors will soon close thanks to this unknown brand that claims to be better πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
All of these cunts are boiling my blood. This year in work we decided as our Christmas charity event we would support local families directly instead of going through a bigger charity. Well that is a bleeping humbling eye opener!! When you have an 11yr old contacting you asking, not for anything for himself for Christmas but looking for cereal for his younger siblings and something nice for his mum preferably food because she does without to feed the younger ones. This is the reality of today's Ireland. Not all these cunts or their imbecile followers. SHAME ON THEM ALL.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Thread Suggestion:
The Greens not shifting, Fleeceyas weight lifting, kimonos for the cold season, what is the reason?!!

Reactions: 13
All of these cunts are boiling my blood. This year in work we decided as our Christmas charity event we would support local families directly instead of going through a bigger charity. Well that is a bleeping humbling eye opener!! When you have an 11yr old contacting you asking, not for anything for himself for Christmas but looking for cereal for his younger siblings and something nice for his mum preferably food because she does without to feed the younger ones. This is the reality of today's Ireland. Not all these cunts or their imbecile followers. SHAME ON THEM ALL.
What a brill thing to do
And approx 70% of money given to big charities is spent in wages, admin, rent, advertising- it doesn't filter down to the people who actually need the money.

I had a short lived career in a large charity and my eyes were well and truly opened. It was the most horrible work environment woth management laughing about their salaries and looking down on the people who visited their shops I couldn't even repeat what they said about people needing their help...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Did anyone else think caoileann in sculpted by Aimee was not madly in love with fleece🀣🀣🀣 he looked at her like he was thinking 'who dah actual fook does this one think she is"😳🀣🀣🀣watch him while she cacking out of her 🀣🀣🀣

This is brilliant, let's hope other companies do similar, well done to whoever suggested this in your workplace πŸ‘πŸ‘

Did anyone else think caoileann in sculpted by Aimee was not madly in love with fleece🀣🀣🀣 he looked at her like he was thinking 'who dah actual fook does this one think she is"😳🀣🀣🀣watch him while she cacking out of her 🀣🀣🀣

This is brilliant, let's hope other companies do similar, well done to whoever suggested this in your workplace πŸ‘πŸ‘
I watched without sound and he looked seriously pussed off 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a brill thing to do
And approx 70% of money given to big charities is spent in wages, admin, rent, advertising- it doesn't filter down to the people who actually need the money.

I had a short lived career in a large charity and my eyes were well and truly opened. It was the most horrible work environment woth management laughing about their salaries and looking down on the people who visited their shops I couldn't even repeat what they said about people needing their help...
Agree wholeheartedly. We currently have 36 families we've adopted. We'll do everything from Santa visits. Decorations. Santa presents and Christmas dinners. We know everything is getting to the families on the ground. No middle man and no payment to anyone else.

• Heart
Agree wholeheartedly. We currently have 36 families we've adopted. We'll do everything from Santa visits. Decorations. Santa presents and Christmas dinners. We know everything is getting to the families on the ground. No middle man and no payment to anyone else.
Do you mind me asking do you take on a family yourself and donate or raise money/sponsorship?
I would love to donate to something like this

Thanks pal! I am extremely lucky and blessed and am very appreciative of the wonderful opportunities that my career bring me. I feel like an arse sharing that... but Lisa's horrific treatment of her sheeple and brands that pay her and the way she acts like she's above everyone because she has an IG following... it made me want to be petty and throw in her face that me, a "nobody" is doing things she'll never do!
Enjoy it all @SunnyKat and any other opportunities that come your way x

• Heart
Do you mind me asking do you take on a family yourself and donate or raise money/sponsorship?
I would love to donate to something like this
We asked local schools if they had anyone they thought needed help. We set up an anonymous email address that people could email. We go through the emails and speak to school. We have a lot of scammers but more deserving cases. It's absolutely heartbreaking but we'll help as many as we can. We don't fundraise as such, we supply what we can internally and ask our suppliers to contribute if they can. We work with what we have.

• Heart
We asked local schools if they had anyone they thought needed help. We set up an anonymous email address that people could email. We go through the emails and speak to school. We have a lot of scammers but more deserving cases. It's absolutely heartbreaking but we'll help as many as we can. We don't fundraise as such, we supply what we can internally and ask our suppliers to contribute if they can. We work with what we have.
That's fab fair play to all involved, I wish there was something like that in my town
Also love your checks to avoid scammers its sooo important these things reach the right people who would usually be too proud to ask for help

Edit to say Chelsea - you might want to tell Fleecya this is real charity work and not keeping money to rest in her account to gain interest and work out much she can keep πŸ˜‰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That's fab fair play to all involved, I wish there was something like that in my town
Also love your checks to avoid scammers its sooo important these things reach the right people who would usually be too proud to ask for help

Edit to say Chelsea - you might want to tell Fleecya this is real charity work and not keeping money to rest in her account to gain interest and work out much she can keep πŸ˜‰
Maybe you could set something similar in your area?

Reactions: 3
Maybe you could set something similar in your area?
I'm going to look into it - I wouldn't have the time to be the "leader" so to speak but would happily donate and help out where possible (might also help me get to know people in my area)

• Heart
I'm going to look into it - I wouldn't have the time to be the "leader" so to speak but would happily donate and help out where possible (might also help me get to know people in my area)
It's actually a pity we can't message through here!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.