Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the Dublin cleaner posted she wished she never shared on Lisa's page.😯. I thought Lisa had the best followers in the world but now they are hurdling abuse at this lady cause they aren't getting their orders. Sound like self entitled brats just like her. She calls the Dublin cleaner her friend but she didn't have her phone number 🤣 can't she not help her friend out??????

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How does your good friend not have your phone number.very sad her friends are only through instergram

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Firstly they're tracky bottoms fleeceyah 💁 at best yoga bottoms🤣
Instead of coming on ranting over the abuse your "friend" got over orders, the amount of time you spent videoing yerself and blowing smoke up your own hole!!! You could have easily helped a witch out and done something proactive 💁 I would if my friend was that upset😳I'd dig in and help out, not do a frucking public service announcement all bout me me me 😡

Christ she's off pontificating again. "Her friend" who didn't have her number!! I don't agree with her getting abuse but why didn't she order enough stock if god herself was giving her a shout out.
What a cheeky cow!! Who does she think she is calling anyone out for rudeness?? She’s the Queen of Rudeness!!! How was the Dublin cleaner not prepared for ‘huge orders’ when the Queen was giving her a shout out… cos let’s face it.. unless u pay the QVC Queen.. u don’t get a shout out!! I call absolute bull s##t on this one!! Imagine your friend not having ur phone number? And emailing or messaging to ‘ask permission’ to talk to you 😂😂😂😂 then the patronising ‘have a cup of tea’ .. if the cleaner doesn’t cop on to this one now.. she never will!!

Reactions: 12
The stupid videos of the dog bringing her stuff in the morning we can't all afford to throw our slippers and jackets in the bin every time the dog has been at them.
If she trained the dog better he would do as he's told if our dog touches anything we just say leave it and she drops it.
All content for her though.

Reactions: 9
I thought the exact same. It’s wearing a bit thin now at this stage the dog still eating her slippers and clothes. Plus it turns my stomach seeing the dog up on her bed with his dirty paws 🤢

Reactions: 6
The poor dog will continue to eat or pick up clothes because he's rewarded by rubs and hugs 💁 I always thought her house would be immaculate clean, but beginning to think she hangs up a lot of her stuff on the floor 💁
Also the dog was trying to bite the tracky bottoms yesterday, do they get sent back to ny-nahs boutique to be resold? Inconsiderate cow

Reactions: 7
That is worse than patronising. That is gaslighting. Making Edel think she is the weak one or it is her own fault. When in reality she should be a support or a simple "totally understandable hun, it can get on top of ya all of a sudden".

She is dangerous.

Reactions: 12
That is worse than patronising. That is gaslighting. Making Edel think she is the weak one or it is her own fault. When in reality she should be a support or a simple "totally understandable hun, it can get on top of ya all of a sudden".

She is dangerous.
Remember when she was getting messages she didn't like and went to the high court and was regularly whinging on her stories looking for sympathy and support. She's unreal. She's oh so strong now 🙈

Reactions: 5
Fleesa didn't give her 'friend' her number since they're messaging on IG. Remember all the crying and moaning when Daragh was leaving for college and the US. Drama Llama Queen!

Reactions: 3
Fleesa didn't give her 'friend' her number since they're messaging on IG. Remember all the crying and moaning when Daragh was leaving for college and the US. Drama Llama Queen!
Daragh who??? 🤔🤔Vaguely remember the name 🤔🤔😜🤣🤣🤣🤣 NEVER get a mention of him now💁 maybe he's outcold with the smell of kotanicals infuser fumes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s her friend.. but doesn’t have her number?
Fleeceya again getting confused between friends a and people who are in the in the world around her.
I guess it’s hard to know what a friend is when you’ve never had one…
That one reminds me of Meghan markle- someone’s problem so let’s talk about me, me, me , me for the next hour

Reactions: 9
She’s her friend.. but doesn’t have her number?
Fleeceya again getting confused between friends a and people who are in the in the world around her.
I guess it’s hard to know what a friend is when you’ve never had one…
That one reminds me of Meghan markle- someone’s problem so let’s talk about me, me, me , me for the next hour
Pinocchio McGowan strikes again!! Liar liar travelling pants on fire 🔥

• Haha
Daragh who??? 🤔🤔Vaguely remember the name 🤔🤔😜🤣🤣🤣🤣 NEVER get a mention of him now💁 maybe he's outcold with the smell of kotanicals infuser fumes 🤣🤣
Shes got 26 brands this month so no slot left for Darragh 🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.