Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not saying mourn but at least acknowledge. Different thing.

A lot of her followers/customers don't.
But why acknowledge. The queen possibly didn't mean much to her - I have lived a good deal of time in the UK and while the history element of it is interesting it certainly didn't evoke the outpouring in me it has in others so I haven't felt the need to join in posting about it. And I don't think LLLs appeal crosses many international borders - maybe NI but then a post about the queen might alienate some too.

Reactions: 4
I'm not saying mourn but at least acknowledge. Different thing.

A lot of her followers/customers don't.
It’s a load of horseshit to suggest that anyone around the world with an audience needs to acknowledge the queens passing, which is pretty much what you’re doing. There’s things much closer to home she’s silent on.

Reactions: 8
It’s a load of horseshit to suggest that anyone around the world with an audience needs to acknowledge the queens passing, which is pretty much what you’re doing. There’s things much closer to home she’s silent on.
I refer you to my previous comment, subject closed 🤐

Reactions: 2
Isn’t today decision day for the planning permission??

Ok just checked the PP & on the 16/09 more information was requested 🤔🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She barely mentioned Ashling in her hometown after her murder. Only did when she saw how horrified people were up and down the country. She went off for her walk on a " beautiful day ".

Never let us forget her actions that day. Disgraceful and disgusting.

Reactions: 18
She barely mentioned Ashling in her hometown after her murder. Only did when she saw how horrified people were up and down the country. She went off for her walk on a " beautiful day ".

Never let us forget her actions that day. Disgraceful and disgusting.
awful actions. She is so selfish.

Reactions: 7
Those teeth aren't a great advertisement for whatever she's flogging next.

Price of that concierge service at the airport! No fear of her parking in the blue or red car park when the terminal is full!

So did she get a “gifted” valet as I clearly recall her saying she wouldn’t pay but sneakily tagged them! Report her ass!

Reactions: 9
Hmmm most of us live in a republic why would she mention the queen . . .
I am from the republic now living in the UK , shed buckets watching the funeral and not ashamed to admit it . Most huns have mentions the late Queen , did President Michael Higgins, and Taoiseach Micheál Martin not attend the funeral ? This old hen showed zero respect when the tragic murder happened in her Tullamore , shows no emotion apart from aqualung when it something that lines her pockets .
As for him is he not Scottish ? Wonder if her gave his Queen a mention ? Pair of horrid selfish greedy people , no friends between them . It will be all Murphhh Murphhh posts when they pick the dog that spends more time in kennels, doggie day care or in the vets than with them

He is a rangers fan so probably pro monarchy. The Celtic fans wouldn't be. I probably sound very anti monarchy or republican which I'm not. I am glad we have moved on from our shared history and could do the diplomatic necessities. I didn't agree with flags on GPO and government buildings at half mast but wouldn't have an issue with the British Embassy doing so. I found her visit in 2012 interesting and would commend both sides for taking hard steps. Working in London in the 80s/90s sometimes it was hard to be Irish and I'm very glad those days are gone.

I found the hysteria around Diana too much too. It was tragic and sad but to me people get too caught up in icons when there is alot of tough stuff going on at the moment particularly with kids that made me turn off media for the moment. Much more fun on tattle.

"Thrilled to be asked to host a live". No Lisa, you're getting paid for it.

I thought these LED whitening things were the craze like 3 years ago?

1663614698142.png

Reactions: 6
I dont know how she can keep a straight voice on her when waffling about those horrific cheap and nasty looking earings. Its comical

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.