Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No rhythm no sense of style, she hadn’t a clue how to dress. Everyone casual and she’s in the equivalent of a Greek table cloth.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m from the same town as Linda. She is.not far off Lisa’s age. Lisa looks like she could be her mother😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lisa McGowan is all out of style, she has to pretend, with her fake smile and #rentafriend
Feel free to mash it around.

Reactions: 13
What an odd trip.... I assume it's secret business 🙄🙄🙄
More likely Lisa paying her business associates to look like she has friends to prove something to us Tattlers (we know the truth) Italians have taste and would never do business with the likes of Lisa

After having been subjected to Lisa's horrific dancing, I'm keeping away from her IG. Watching her try to fake the craic is just too cringe

Reactions: 6
Ladies and gentlemen I present to you Miss minus craic of the year!!
Oops did someone catch her in Venice ... ooops she will be spitting feathers, sorry I mean HC threats 🤣🤣🤣 looking very hungover

• Haha
Oops did someone catch her in Venice ... ooops she will be spitting feathers, sorry I mean HC threats 🤣🤣🤣 looking very hungover
It’s on a story that pain in the arse mark put up, she looks miserable! No sign of crusty at the table but everyone else was seated!

Reactions: 4
It’s on a story that pain in the arse mark put up, she looks miserable! No sign of crusty at the table but everyone else was seated!
Off with his head then .. he must really love her to post that . Think she needs to upgrade her rentafriends Maybe Crusty was embarrassed and headed back to his hotel room .
Drink on our rooftop terrace , god she lives to brag! Strange no pics though of any of them .

Can't fathom why Crusty is there, it's clearly a freebie, his pockets ain't deep. I bet he's fed up of Mark getting on like a ganch and Lisa clamouring to be the centre of attention. It's really not his scene at all. Still he'll tolerate a lot for the free food and drink!
And once she's back we'll be tortured with the pics of how bloated she is and she's back with the PT, interspersed with the huns creaming themselves over scarves and hats.
Hope she goes overboard on one of those bleeping gondolas! Though knowing her if she did there'd be a line of period tracker logo'd armbands and wetsuits the grabby bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was looking at low budget James Charles' instagram and came across this beaut.

Look at the high heels of yer man on the left.

Reactions: 2
Was looking at low budget James Charles' instagram and came across this beaut.

Look at the high heels of yer man on the left.

In fairness I follow and love Paul. I couldn't listen to Mark for more than 3 minutes.
He did show his boots when he bought them. They remind me of Prince.

Reactions: 5
Is that your mum 🙈🙈 she won’t like that ... Reading here , or Chelsea her rentafriend is. so she posts Crusty standing with her. Why does he always look like his clothes are too tight . Younger lads do that to try and show off a muscle body 🙈🙈 . Seems the Linda the boss! is a bit more dignified than her. She must be mortified at the ole mother hens antics .

Attachments

• Haha
George and herself approve of the restaurant . Delusional woman, thinks she is up there with Celebs with actual talent and who actually have real jobs. You are a nobody, just someone who sells China tat!!

Chelsea the Tattle watcher not wearing the Queens China glasses , she will be reprimanded ... mention Linda on here , hey presto 5 mins later she is posted on IG ..

Last edited:
  • Haha
That P by P one must be getting desperate also , she has not stopped trying to flog for days . Her €110 leggings🤣 €45 Sweatshirts . You would have to be stark raving mad to buy their China imports . You can get proper well established designers /companies selling cheaper than them . But at least her colours are more autumn/winter but still drab and cheap looking , this one with her bright pinks, blues🤣🤣 €110 for 2 of them!!! Primark/Penny’s or Dunnes better quality fgs. Can’t wait to see the price the other delusional self obsessed Hun G’s R’s will price hers at . They all must think they are as famous as the Kardashian’s 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
George and herself approve of the restaurant . Delusional woman, thinks she is up there with Celebs with actual talent and who actually have real jobs. You are a nobody, just someone who sells China tat!!

Chelsea the Tattle watcher not wearing the Queens China glasses , she will be reprimanded ... mention Linda on here , hey presto 5 mins later she is posted on IG ..
I laughed at that, her & George Clooney recommend! Note to self, must go 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has the most insincere face/smile I've ever come across in all my life.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.