Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This could have been mentioned before but I can’t keep up with comments today but I wonder is she getting married? Mark Rodger’s for makeup and Chelsea for hair? Maybe mum, dad and Darragh will make an appearance?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
This could have been mentioned before but I can’t keep up with comments today but I wonder is she getting married? Mark Rodger’s for makeup and Chelsea for hair? Maybe mum, dad and Darragh will make an appearance?
Never thought of that maybe that why she rushed back over to America so soon...and alone... to buy a Vera Wang!🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
This would be lovely and totally plausible if it was super greedy grabby Lisa! If it was hush hush how could she have all the freebies!

Reactions: 3
Big red face from drinking all day, not a great pose showing the Turkey neck , yes most of us will expect or even have when we get older . Lotions, potions, exercise will not alway keep that at bay . Right pair of attention seeking idiots . When will she do something with that hair !Plonker MR only appears when there is something in it for him , any Hun in a storm for this dose, especially one that is paying or getting him exposure .
Nope I don’t think they are getting married, Crusty looks way too happy 🤣🤣 , they would miss out on all the freebies , this is purely to milk the birthday and possibly some business thing or other.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Big red face from drinking all day, not a great pose showing the Turkey neck , yes most of us will expect or even have when we get older . Lotions, potions, exercise will not alway keep that at bay . Right pair of attention seeking idiots . When will she do something with that hair !Plonker MR only appears when there is something in it for him , any Hun in a storm for this dose, especially one that is paying or getting him exposure .
Nope I don’t think they are getting married, Crusty ls way too happy 🤣🤣 , they would miss out on all the freebies , this is purely to milk the birthday and possibly some business thing or other.
Omg the neck, gums and nostrils - a totally different side to her and its far from flattering - that's what fake craic does make you look tit 🤣

Reactions: 6
Omg the neck, gums and nostrils - a totally different side to her and its far from flattering - that's what fake craic does make you look tit 🤣
This is why you don’t get drunk over fifty and try posing like the young ones , at least she did not have the two finger salute this time .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OK if not getting married it must be an invitation to Prada to run up their design team. They have struggled to get this far in their careers!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah lads, the state of her in the reel MR posted. She has no rhythm at all 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahhhh lord 🙈🙈🙈 the classy lot, only ones dancing . What does she look like , not a bit of rhythm . It was total cringe to watch. They must have been on the pish all day and night. Surely you would want to see something of the place ?

Reactions: 1
Birthday treat but who has paid for it ?? Rentafriend . Can she not see how ridiculous she looks,We got to use rent a friend in the next thread title . Any videos of Crusty dancing ?? now that would be a howl.

Reactions: 4
I see Chelsea’s BF is on the trip! Chelsea is getting her moneys worth out of the queen!

Reactions: 5
I’m DYING of embarrassment and second hand cringe for her. She looks ridiculous in that dance thing. It’s obviously a trend and mark and Chelsea know the steps- their granny however doesn’t and is trying to keep up With the grandkids.
You would forgive if she was in any way likeable but she’s not:
It couldn’t be more obvious marks smile in each pic with her is false …. He can’t stand her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.