Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This will be the most boring trip with no cultural exploration.

They'll probably just spend it instagramming their day long drinking.

Reactions: 6
God a trip with people you pay work wise. How sad. Has she got not one single friend from school or neighbors or cousins. Where's the born dresses??

Reactions: 2
The Concubine Crust flashing her sourced knashers . Only time he smiles is when he is in a freebie jaunts with alcohol and food . I would be highly embarrassed having no friends at her age, she was born and bred in that town, she looks like an auld mother hen of the group, he must not have any either , never here of him going out with the lads for a few hours. Not a bit of class between them . Straight on the booze when they get there, her trying to acting younger can you just imagine the noise of them by the end of the night . Common as muck springs to mind

Reactions: 5
I will admit I like being a loner but I do have friends that I have had from age 5 for one particular group.

Reactions: 3
It’s very strange how she hasn’t mentioned darragh at all.
She was whinging when he was going to America to work for the summer,and I don’t think he’s been mentioned since.
She use to always talk about him,has he just fallen off the face of the planet or what? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
So the full time mad ba$tard is in Venice for the weekend with her work colleagues. That will be a barrel of laughs, Miss Mighty Craic herself 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.