Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that’s not true now is it? All the lotions , potions, skin care are clearly not working on the leather clad skin.
Aww Dublin cleaner was the only one that helped her, so how many others did you look for a freebie cleaner from???
Important announcement! 🎺🎺🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁 She has a friend and she is called Edel
Oops is the dog 💩 on her Greyskull floors ??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This ASA does not make it easy to make a complaint . There she is again no Ad or gift .

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I don't follow this woman but i heard my mother in law mentioning her a few times. She's 60, follows her and uses her codes. 😅 I don't know what age Lisa is. I've only seen her about twice. Is she reaching out to the older people? Or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just done a report to ASA but not sure it’s the right form . Even though they state on there that a few influencers had been breaking the rules they do not make it easy to report. Also I am in the UK . Anyone else ever reported . Not only can the influencer be reprimanded the one they are advertise for can also . She has not declared gift of ad on that make up or the Dublincleaner , it was a gift regardless of what she says and she tagged the company so that’s an ad. Even the big stupid dog and that toy should have #gift , ad .

Reactions: 6
Apart from the dog she will show nothing unless she’s getting paid for it! It’s mad. Even Pippa will show things just cos she like them…or am I mistaken 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Almost everyday showing a different designer bag , they would cost between €1500 and €5000 approx . God these stupid pathetic sheep are unreal. Did Crusty buy her any of them ?? Very much doubt it .

Stuffing his face with free food at The Stables again. Vultures🦅🦅 both of them .

Much more affordable ? Whats that supposed to mean, her sheep can't afford BT ? She needs a good slap. Fleeceya needs to stop looking down that big honker of hers and remember who is stupid enough to line her pockets. She gets more disgusting by the day.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The sheep knew she was taking the weekend off. This one never takes a minute off. And the question just happens to be about her jumpers coming soon what a suprise. How is it every question that's asked is about something that she is just about to promote or get a discount for.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Awww isn’t she ever so kind sourcing cheaper dreadful vintage charity shop find look pants for the peasants .. yeah I bet they are cheap at the stables .. Sorry but a lot of her followers look older , shorter and not so slim (no no disrespect meant , no skinny tall person myself) but these pants would look horrendous if you do not have longer legs or disguised by wearing very high heels. Jesus these followers are not young, surely they have established their own style by now , do they really need a greedy grabbing woman who would sell sand to the Arabs given half a chance. Now again no racial undertones, it’s a saying I have heard for many years.
Some might like the look , I personally would not be seen dead in them but each to their own and all that jazz 😊

Excuse me tattlers and sorry for intruding on your Saturday night because I know you're all so busy, but please indulge me 🤣🤣 You're all DEVINE! (Divine) I can actually spell.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
FINALLY the penny drops! Yes Lisa he does love the dog a hell of a lot more.
And his free lifestyle , don’t be forgetting that. We all know he only poses for pics smiling with the dog, free food, cocktails, freebie breaks, holidays, cruise upgrades basically anything that does not require sticking his hand in his pockets . Every other time he looks a miserable b🤬x Now what guy would not not love all that , apart from the independent men who have pride. Fgs the new house , he apparently will have no rights to , if I read on here correctly it’s only her that’s mentioned on the deeds or planning ??? a guy in his fifties with no security , a guy who is seen as a kept man. Sorry though if I was buying/keeping a guy I would be a bit more choosy .

Reactions: 8
And it starts ! Chelsea sending messages about the China import sweatshirts . Look at the old crow hopping around like she has a serious case of incontinence .. in the jeans she is trying to get the sheep worked up about. Same old 💩. That’s all you will get now , sumner colours been sold in the Autumn , she has not got a bloody clue about fashion and retailing . Hope the sheep seen the post about how raggy that white one was . We need a Insta page that the consumers can post on be it negative or positive on products that are classed as Insta Huns designs . Be it clothing, make up, skin products, services . The Tea Spill one appears to be a bit scared of this one . Lately I have no idea who or what gets mentioned on there . Some comes across as been a bit centered on ones she dislikes . Surprised no mention of the way the Merry Widow has been exploiting her older daughter, how a creep male made comments about her 11 year old daughter in swimwear .

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.