Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tacky Gucci ß.
Now 🐑🐑 listen up. Her glasses are Gucci, her handbag is LV, she is going to Venice, getting her teeth done for free. So keep buying the crap she flogs and she'll keep living in luxury at your expense cause let's face it she won't be wearing anything she flogs. Also she goes on about the girls i.e sheep and having the chats but yet she hasn't mentioned the mansion she is building . Thought she would tell the girls and aren't they gas and no flies on ye tit...
[/QUOTE
This says it all 🥳
THIS NEEDS TO BE PUT ON HER NEWSLETTER THINGY 👊
now we just need to figure out how 🤔

Reactions: 2
Bottle of moet and box of crisps, addressing her as the “queen of tullamore “ 🙄🙄 I was thinking more the biggest C U next Tuesday of tullamore. Where’s mammy and daddy’s present? Dad her rock, her lifetime advisor?! Not a mention of them in weeks?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Reading here flat out 😂😂 where’s your friends Lisa? Oh that’s right you never ever had any you sad cow

Reactions: 6
I see mark rogers in killarney i think for some big RSVP magazine party..and its also marks husbands birthday..no invite for Lisa though, strange seeing as she likes to make out Mark is one of her besties. Id say he cant stand her but he gets handy money off her from her shows. Maybe thats why hes slipping away cos shes not even doin an xmas show

I see mark rogers in killarney i think for some big RSVP magazine party..and its also marks husbands birthday..no invite for Lisa though, strange seeing as she likes to make out Mark is one of her besties. Id say he cant stand her but he gets handy money off her from her shows. Maybe thats why hes slipping away cos shes not even doin an xmas show
He seems like a dose too

Reactions: 8
Oonagh, mark R, joanie pony-all business acquaintances that tolerate her for 💰, sorry but no money is worth putting up with this one! Any brand she touches straight away puts me off it. Even Linda and Chelsea come across like they’re totally allergic to her.

Crisps n champers says it all 🤣🤣🤣too funny! it's the same as fur coat and no knickers in my opinion 🤣🤣🤣 sums the fleece of tullamore up perfectly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She just continues to be vile.
No mention of the death of the Queen either - I'm sure there's lots of her sheep in NI and the rest of the UK. You can be Irish, Nationalist and still appreciate what a remarkable woman the Queen was.
But no, boast boast boast, sell sell sell.

And as someone else mentioned, v dubious about that fulfilment centre. Unable to accurately keep track of stock?

If she's deliberately keeping stock back to make it seem like she's sold out when she's not then that's a deplorable tactic.
She's damaging the fulfilment centres reputation by making them appear incompetent.

Reactions: 10
[Does anyone know who is Pam? She’s never worked with a Pam before?

She has to have bought that herself to seem important.. it's horrible..
but the way the card is worded sounds like Lisa and there's an option on the site to write a gift note...

Sad sad woman..
She has to have bought that herself to seem important.. it's horrible..
but the way the card is worded sounds like Lisa and there's an option on the site to write a gift note...

Sad sad woman..
Does anyone know who is Pam?

Thank you @ja81y . Yes that’s what I do, all reported as health this morning .
The state of her in the baggy trousers , the two finger pose on a fifty year old woman looks blood ridiculous. Trying to act younger .As for the lank hair. Fashion influencer 🙈 load of sheep now running around Ireland I baggy pants, blazers and trainers! God bless them if they think that’s fashion. She seen Nadine in this style and now she thinks she can start a new trend . Racing off for free dental , surprised it’s not the Mullingar one, he done Gorrys daughter and that Corrigan thing . Wonder if Crusty gets offered some work on his??

She has not declared gift, ad on the dental or the free food in Dublin. I just found that ASA site but not got a clue how to report her. She is getting away with way to much😡
haha!! & ya know what’s hilarious about when all the old influencers do that ridiculous “peace sign” Teenagers dont even do it! I showed my 16yr daughter that pic of Lisa doin it & she said omg thats so cringy Lisa thinks shes so with it & cool when really & truly she is just an old fashioned country bumpkin ( no offence im from the county but im not a bumpkin like this yoke!)

Reactions: 7
I bet she got the peace sign gesture from Nadine. I know the times I was in America with relatives, they all did that ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.