Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heart went out to her. Lisa looks exhausted. It's hard work for the first few months. Hope she is ok.

Reactions: 4
Shes probably not gettin any sleep and has three kids to mind durin the day
Well let’s welcome her to the real world!! No one is asking her to keep working is she immune to maternity leave or is that to common for her! It’s not like she needs the money!

Reactions: 6
Hard work with 3 smallies and running a business. She should just take a break, I feel like she does way too much because she feels she has to, she really doesn’t though, switch off and be with your babies. She took zero mat leave.

It can’t be easy for her, she does look exhausted this morning. Premature labour with the stress of trolling, and 3 under 4. Every aspect of her life scrutinized even when she doesn’t discuss it in the public domain. I’ve never seen that ASAP stuff around, is it only online?

Reactions: 2
It can’t be easy for her, she does look exhausted this morning. Premature labour with the stress of trolling, and 3 under 4. Every aspect of her life scrutinized even when she doesn’t discuss it in the public domain. I’ve never seen that ASAP stuff around, is it only online?
Depends on which county you live in but I googled asap stock locations ireland when i was buying and a few places popped up in my county mainly in beauticians. I like the products they work for me.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think Lisa looks totally different today??? Has she had botix or what? Haven't watched her stories in a few days, got a bit of a fright when I saw her today 🙈

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think Lisa looks totally different today??? Has she had botix or what? Haven't watched her stories in a few days, got a bit of a fright when I saw her today 🙈
I think shes just exhausted. Hopefully she will slow down now as her duedate is gone and surelu her work load is going down too.

Reactions: 3
Definitely not Botox unless done v recently as her forehead was crinkling with her expressions but as time goes on we should know . I do agree she looks different today. No filter and no make up maybe .

Not the attractive is she!! Always looks immaculate but really thank god for clothes, makeup and hair, oh and lashes.. just speaking the truth.

I think she’d look better without the lashes to be honest. But without her style and hair, I agree - she’s not typically beautiful

She looks absolutely exhausted today, hopefully she’ll slow down over the next week or so when her maternity leave was supposed to start.
She’s burning the candle on both ends and she’s suffering for it, I hope it isn’t a case of the baby blues.

I don’t agree that she isn’t typically beautiful, even on her worst day she’s definitely above average in my opinion.
She looks better than most women in their mid 30’s, with or without the eyelashes and makeup, and that’s just being honest.
She has always been striking, she was one of the popular Cork ‘it girls’ since she was a young one and people don’t get that kind of reputation for their personalities. She got that reputation because she was so good looking.

Reactions: 8
She looks absolutely exhausted today, hopefully she’ll slow down over the next week or so when her maternity leave was supposed to start.
She’s burning the candle on both ends and she’s suffering for it, I hope it isn’t a case of the baby blues.

I don’t agree that she isn’t typically beautiful, even on her worst day she’s definitely above average in my opinion.
She looks better than most women in their mid 30’s, with or without the eyelashes and makeup, and that’s just being honest.
She has always been striking, she was one of the popular Cork ‘it girls’ since she was a young one and people don’t get that kind of reputation for their personalities. She got that reputation because she was so good looking.
😂 Please . She was never one of Cork's 'it' girls

• Haha
😂 Please , she was never one of Cork's 'it' girls
We’ll have to agree to disagree on that one because one of the reasons her blog took off so quickly was because she was so well known among people and businesses around Cork, who helped her build exposure.
So many local businesses wouldn’t have been so keen to work with her at the very start if she was a nobody.

To be fair - growing up everyone in cork knew her but that was due to the black hair underneath the blonde and the glamour shots and being on sky sports. She is not beautiful in any way sense of the word but she is striking

We’ll have to agree to disagree on that one because one of the reasons her blog took off so quickly was because she was so well known among people and businesses around Cork, who helped her build exposure.
So many local businesses wouldn’t have been so keen to work with her at the very start if she was a nobody.
Local businesses didn't work with her at the beginning and she has stated as much herself. She has often talked about when she first started out blogging how she bought and paid for everything herself and she built up a following because people liked her style and personality on social media. Then when she had built up a following, she was able to make money from it. She was not an 'it' girl around Cork. Her early stuff was great but I've said it before and I'll say it again, her recent stuff has been brutal. Flogging tat left right and centre, she has lost what drew people to her in the first place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.