Lisa Jordan #9 Baby no. 4 but still a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who in their right mind would buy from her though 😂

she’s so tacky and cheap. Nothing she does would influence me to be like her or buy what she promotes.
She makes my skin crawl. And she’s such a nasty fake person. She’s the ultimate mean girl making money exploiting her kids. Vile.

I have lost interest and I was never going to buy.

Reactions: 6
Whatever it it is so a quick Google search and no doubt it will show up in shein or Ali express. Save your hard earned coins

Reactions: 3
Sorry can someone please explain........why does one need a code???

Is the website not live for everyone tomorrow to go online and look / browse / buy? WTF is the stupid code for!

Reactions: 1
Sorry can someone please explain........why does one need a code???

Is the website not live for everyone tomorrow to go online and look / browse / buy? WTF is the stupid code for!
She’s probably trying to hype it up and only has a certain amount of stock, probably going to try be like 4th Ark the way they some how sell out in minutes..
I know for a fact if them 4th ark jackets were available 24/7 they wouldn’t sell nearly as much. People are obsessed with what they can’t have, if they do manage to get them, they plaster them all over their insta to show off..

Reactions: 6
I have done it with another brand, code for the people on the list and live to the public 24 hours later. But it was a limited edition piece not a standard piece.

Reactions: 3
OMG, not more clothes! The market is flooded with leggings, hoodies, tracksuits etc, boring.com

Reactions: 4
So basically it's not a launch tonight ...its for the people with the link/ code ...BTW which one is it..a link or a code !!

Reactions: 2
So basically it's not a launch tonight ...its for the people with the link/ code ...BTW which one is it..a link or a code !!
She has not got a clue that is the issue. She has someone else telling her what to do and does all for her. She does not know the difference between a link / code etc. This is all about getting people signing up first. Will be very interesting to see the following increase / decrease based on her real #'s.

I think this may be her downfall ... there is nothing attractive about them in my eyes .... too much lounge wear sports wear from established companies available. Not a clever move I think

Reactions: 11
Basic as anything, another cork sportswear brand had a launch on Saturday which is made in the eu, and it is more interesting than that.

Eh we're in a cost of living crisis. I buy my lounge Wear from Dunnes because it's reasonable and good quality. Anyone buying her crap has more money than sense.

Reactions: 8
Why would people pay for this...as it has been said there are established brands out there ..Lisa jordan only has a small niche ...people will comment who want to piggy back on her followers but who the hell will buy ...

Also to add looks like she going to try it all with casual and glam ...Will her other clothes brands keep her now

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.