Lisa Jordan #9 Baby no. 4 but still a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could be on to something..she always likes to share videos after a launch of when she was wearing a product . Given it was something she liked as a kid ..jewelery..perfume or shoes !! It's hardly her own physical shop is it ??
I don't know about a physical shop, they are complaining in Cork about stores closing in the city due to extortionate rental costs. I couldn't see this one with her own store as she'll be trying to get her brand into BT's or get a pop up at Kildare Shopping village.

Reactions: 2
I still think it's Fragrance, the market is saturated with Clothing lines etc, she still seems to have contracts with Marks and Spencer and Karen Milen so I don't think they'd work with her if she had her own clothing line.
I also think that she would receive a lot of back lash if she started a children's clothing line and started exploiting her kids by using them as models. She's only recently started to hide them. She would be linched if she had them hidden so that she could make a profit off a new clothing line for them.

There isn't much in the lines of Fragrance out there and I reckon she thinks she can sell to her tweenie market. Luna is definitely a dying range, like I said previously all her sets were reduced in Douglas and the girl in the pharmacy said they can't give them away..

---

Or else it's earrings or jewelery, looking at her videos she keeps flicking her hair as if to show off her earrings 🥴
OMG I never thought of that at all. I think you could be right there. Something stinky or jewellery.

Oh me nerves!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Edit Row sounds editorial, I think… that’s why I think it’s the kids thing. Like, she knows there’s backlash about kids being exploited so is she attempting to “protect” children with contracts and the likes to justify having them online? I think earrings is a good call too, she used to do a lot of jewellery and I have not seen much of late.

Shoes! Pure copying Mantra... that label she showed is for big boxes!
Either way it's cheap!!!

Cheap sticky tape for boxes - so clothing, shoes or possible things such interiors and that tape is used to tape up bubble wrap??

Reactions: 4
My final guess is shoes/ bags and she will be all like I loved fashion as a child ...I would wear my mom's shoes ...this is a dream come true bla bla ! Its been said here as she has her clothes deals with Karen millen etc she will likely stay away from clothes ...
The 15k following the edit row page from 260000 is a true reflection of her following..

Now I must set my alarm for the big announcement tomorrow..I suppose it will be 7pm !!

Reactions: 5
My final guess is shoes/ bags and she will be all like I loved fashion as a child ...I would wear my mom's shoes ...this is a dream come true bla bla ! Its been said here as she has her clothes deals with Karen millen etc she will likely stay away from clothes ...
The 15k following the edit row page from 260000 is a true reflection of her following..

Now I must set my alarm for the big announcement tomorrow..I suppose it will be 7pm !!
You could be right about the shoes, she's always flogging that discount site for the Marc Jacobs bags etc and whenever she is out she is never without a designer bag or knockoff. I couldn't imagine her parading a cheap Ali express bag around the place.

Reactions: 3
So odd for a woman who claims to be so into fashion that she'd call her brand Edit Row when there's already a brand called The Row, owned by the Olsen twins. But then again, the woman doesn't have an original idea in her head. All of her products are piggy backed off popular established brands.

Reactions: 4
So odd for a woman who claims to be so into fashion that she'd call her brand Edit Row when there's already a brand called The Row, owned by the Olsen twins. But then again, the woman doesn't have an original idea in her head. All of her products are piggy backed off popular established brands.
Yeah it's an odd choice...just looked The Row shoes are over 1000!!! Maybe it's not fashion so ...?? But then as you said she copies what's out there anyway ...

It could still be fragrance or Jewelery, I reckon she thinks that Edit Row is a more mature name compared to Luna so she is probably trying to branch into the more mature market, but I also think we're all mature enough to not buy into her Tac.

Reactions: 3
Sure she thinks she is American with the twang she puts on when it suits 🙄

My Bets are on jewelry
Maybe so but I feel she will get it arse over tit! Either be horrible shite from Ali Express or crap she has overpriced because she thinks it will sell due to her name.

Also is that a box or table in last photo?? Is she doing markets :D:D:D:D

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.