Lisa Jordan #9 Baby no. 4 but still a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s def her own label, following in the footsteps of poco, 4th arq, cloo etc….
more shite!

Reactions: 10
What a load of shite. All that shite for an email address? Did anyone get an email? All she was doing was getting her 260k following to sign up so she had an email address. Load of crap.

Stupid fool - all her followers are teens so aint gonna be buying baby clothes.

Fupping tool!!!

Reactions: 1
If you google edit row it brings up excel instructions… i don’t think she’ll top that as a search result on google 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you google edit row it brings up excel instructions… i don’t think she’ll top that as a search result on google 😂
This is going to be like this until the day she dies. She will never beat the power of google. Well she prob thinks she will.

Only getting above is huge traffic or paid ads. Doubt she will do that?

Are we saying kids clothing????

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she has an Andrea Roache like industry with contracts and waivers and being on the high ground over being the first to “protect” kids, social media kid agency for modeling and the likes

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she has an Andrea Roache like industry with contracts and waivers and being on the high ground over being the first to “protect” kids, social media kid agency for modeling and the likes
She said she has been dreaming of this since she was a kid. There was none on this back then I think.

I would really think clothing line but the market is so saturated - looking at 4th arq they are on a downhill slope very very fast.

Reactions: 6
I’m going to guess an “active wear” brand…
Whatever it is, it’ll be straight off the plane from Aliexpress with some over priced label stitched on to it..🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I've no clue. Edit Row doesn't scream kids fashion to me. And the world does not need more leggings, for the love of God make it stop. Surely not leisurewear 🫣

Reactions: 5
How did she sign off on that font? I keep reading Edit Pow
like pow wow wham bam 🥁

Reactions: 9
Personally I think she has pissed off the intelligent people amongst us. The tweens don't have a clue and are chomping at the bit for this.

Getting her following to sign up for duck all and everyone else gets the same content. All she is doing it getting people to hand over there info. Those not interested will just unsubscribe.

She is doing this as she knows Luna is a dying brand and KW prob said this hence why he is giving his blessing. Either way it cannot be beauty cos of KW so can only be clothing.

No parent is going to allow that bleeping gobshite to represent their child!!!

Reactions: 3
I still think it's Fragrance, the market is saturated with Clothing lines etc, she still seems to have contracts with Marks and Spencer and Karen Milen so I don't think they'd work with her if she had her own clothing line.
I also think that she would receive a lot of back lash if she started a children's clothing line and started exploiting her kids by using them as models. She's only recently started to hide them. She would be linched if she had them hidden so that she could make a profit off a new clothing line for them.

There isn't much in the lines of Fragrance out there and I reckon she thinks she can sell to her tweenie market. Luna is definitely a dying range, like I said previously all her sets were reduced in Douglas and the girl in the pharmacy said they can't give them away..

---

Or else it's earrings or jewelery, looking at her videos she keeps flicking her hair as if to show off her earrings 🥴

Last edited:
I still think it's Fragrance, the market is saturated with Clothing lines etc, she still seems to have contracts with Marks and Spencer and Karen Milen so I don't think they'd work with her if she had her own clothing line.
I also think that she would receive a lot of back lash if she started a children's clothing line and started exploiting her kids by using them as models. She's only recently started to hide them. She would be linched if she had them hidden so that she could make a profit off a new clothing line for them.

There isn't much in the lines of Fragrance out there and I reckon she thinks she can sell to her tweenie market. Luna is definitely a dying range, like I said previously all her sets were reduced in Douglas and the girl in the pharmacy said they can't give them away..

---

Or else it's earrings or jewelery, looking at her videos she keeps flicking her hair as if to show off her earrings 🥴
You could be on to something..she always likes to share videos after a launch of when she was wearing a product . Given it was something she liked as a kid ..jewelery..perfume or shoes !! It's hardly her own physical shop is it ??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.