Lisa Jordan #8 Cork’s finest insta hun and mum, her content makes us ‘weak’ and her Luna brand sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will someone please show this ‘make up artist’ how to apply fake lashes 😂😂
Mortified for her wonky eyes

Reactions: 3
Can someone tell me about this Jessie who is she and why does Lisa want to copy her has she a high profile

Reactions: 2
She’s married to rugby player Peter O Mahoney who has a few deals with the same companies as Lisa only his are better, she has 3 kids and was a solicitor, now a hun

To late hiding your kids faces now they been shared on profile snice the day they were born should of been private from the start

Reactions: 25
No point covering the girls faces Lisa, the damage was done when you exposed them to millions over the last 6 years…

To late hiding your kids faces now they been shared on profile snice the day they were born should of been private from the start
snap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's also sooooo stupid same as Sandra in the city. They want the collabs not willing to give those up for the sake of their kids it's sad really.
Blocking faces with emojis when you've been in a Christmas edition of a national magazine. You want your husband protected but not the kids just bizarre.

Reactions: 16
2 little 2 late, but at least she has finally copped on and is hiding those kids faves on her feed

Reactions: 1
About time she hid them kids. The sooner there is laws brought in protecting children the better.

Reactions: 3
She's only doing it cuz Jessica started doing it with her older two.
Bet it was a topic that came up at her dinner party the other night

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The sad thing is, is that those kids are spotted a mile off wherever they go, you'd see her kids before you see her. Too late hiding them now, the ejit.

Reactions: 9
I have recognised the younger two before her, that’s a sentence I shouldn’t be saying about children I have zero connection to.

Reactions: 7
I was just coming onto say why is she suddenly hiding the kids faces !? Every tom dick and Harry would recognize those kids at this stage 🙄 bit like shutting the gate after the horse has bolted

Reactions: 13
I just love how the air up bottle doesn’t work for the people being genuine and who aren’t sponsered. Yet the sponsored posts for them all work. (Lisa) Please give me strength. I’m sorry to say I paid the money for this yolk and it does not work!!! Greatest load of tripe I ever purchased

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.