Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh holy god if Lisa Mac (from Cork Ireland) says Ehm on her feed once more grrr. Classy classy.

And Jordan her make up range is without doubt the cheapest looking stuff online and not cheaply priced.

These people will sell their souls for a cheap buck.

Reactions: 3
She could be turned upside down and be used as a mop herself the actual head of hair on her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A mop, a f'ing mop demonstration. Is she actual joking or desperate????
Oh holy mary mother of god. Is she actually serious? She is now selling anything. Becoming a laughing stock at this stage. Next will be M&S food and gardening products. Nothing classy bout this wan.

Reactions: 1
Honestly think m&s have scaled her back when you see what Peter O Mahoney (rugby player for those unaware) gets, both have 3 kids of similar ages.

Haha love Bowie the little rouge, I know it's terrible when kids curse but she's so funny doing it to annoy Lisa. 😂
AJ is such a beautiful little boy too, I'd run away with him!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly think m&s have scaled her back when you see what Peter O Mahoney (rugby player for those unaware) gets, both have 3 kids of similar ages.
Won't be long till all other scale her back ha. They just see it as money grabbing and doing anything for the $$$. No class.

She has hashtagged the most recent picture of AJ with #babiesofinstagram. That hashtag has like 16million pictures. Any old creep could be having a perv. Can’t understand why you’d want such a massive audience of strangers creeping on your precious baby

• Sick
Reactions: 15
It is odd given she doesn’t show her husband which I respect from her, but then she over shares everything about her 3 kids, so strange

Reactions: 11
Because the kids get views, more views equal more money from companies. €€€ and freebies count more than their privacy.

Reactions: 11
It is odd given she doesn’t show her husband which I respect from her, but then she over shares everything about her 3 kids, so strange
She only keeps him private as he’s a guard - detective/armed response or something to that effect anyways it’s a safety issue apparently
You’re not missing much anyways - he’s the body of baywatch face of crime watch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She only keeps him private as he’s a guard - detective/armed response or something to that effect anyways it’s a safety issue apparently
You’re not missing much anyways - he’s the body of baywatch face of crime watch 🤣
I thought she didn’t want anyone fancying him and she’d be jealous?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.