Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her house is already bursting with shite!! Her sitting room makes me stressed just plastic toys everywhere! I thought she’d of moved by now and got a house with a playroom!

Reactions: 6
If one more influencer does that cough cough I’m sick video I am going to loose it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder what supplement she will be plugging as a ‘miracle cure’ in a few days, everything is curated now with them.

Reactions: 1
Has she stopped showing pearls face since she started school? Just kinda noticed lately she's only ever just talking in the background

Beyond sick of seeing her (badly) apply her cheap make up. Every day now the same thing. How many times do we need to see her apply the same shite

Reactions: 10
The products are like cheap pound shop stuff you would buy as a child years ago. What she plastered on this evening was horrible. All that shiny , glittery rubbish . How anyone thinks that looks good 😐

Reactions: 7
Nice little €1000+ Prada bag strategically placed for optimum brags by mrs pretty little thing quality shite

Reactions: 8
The products are like cheap pound shop stuff you would buy as a child years ago. What she plastered on this evening was horrible. All that shiny , glittery rubbish . How anyone thinks that looks good 😐

Also u can be sure she doesn’t actually use that shite herself and uses Mac or the like instead

Reactions: 5
I’ve said it previously but would she ever lay off the highlighter on the nose…she is like the fecking Tin Man!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She definitely gifted redfm those Luna products to try and get back into presenting there. I'd say her ego took a massive hit when she was let go.

Also she needs to calm down about the children's sleepovers in their GRANDPARENTS HOUSE. control control and more control.

Reactions: 3
Yeah nearly 18 months since her last supervised presenter gig and she still has RedFM presenter on her Instagram bio despite being a trainee presenter at best.

• Haha
She definitely gifted redfm those Luna products to try and get back into presenting there. I'd say her ego took a massive hit when she was let go.

Also she needs to calm down about the children's sleepovers in their GRANDPARENTS HOUSE. control control and more control.
She for sure thought she would become a presenter and leave influencer life behind. She thought that Salon show would be her big break. I don’t see her having any sort of successful presenting career on tv or radio tbh

Reactions: 2
She for sure thought she would become a presenter and leave influencer life behind. She thought that Salon show would be her big break. I don’t see her having any sort of successful presenting career on tv or radio tbh
Her voice is like a scramble of cats in season of a summers eve on a back road!! No more please!

• Haha
Surprised she didn’t try and get a trial on the Today show, daithi would really show what she’s like to work with.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.