Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As tone deaf as ever Pearl Bowie, Aj’s “golden goose” “veja” they are children who I’m sure doesn’t give a tit what’s on her feet least you mention the “designer” but she is no doubt making a point to others about how much money she has! She’s an embarrassment, no doubt the talk of the school for all the wrong reasons!

Reactions: 8
I get the impression that she was never short of what she wanted as a kid and never went without and now she wants the same for her three. Kids don’t need designer runners ffs. Nothing wrong with sketchers.

Reactions: 7
I get the impression that she was never short of what she wanted as a kid and never went without and now she wants the same for her three. Kids don’t need designer runners ffs. Nothing wrong with sketchers.
Whatever about the girls, the baby will have grown out of the runners in a few weeks time. It’s just so wasteful

Reactions: 6
As tone deaf as ever Pearl Bowie, Aj’s “golden goose” “veja” they are children who I’m sure doesn’t give a tit what’s on her feet least you mention the “designer” but she is no doubt making a point to others about how much money she has! She’s an embarrassment, no doubt the talk of the school for all the wrong reasons!
Stop the €100 for the autumn wreath had me and the ridiculous pumpkin display that pushed me over the edge.... she's seriously out of touch, more money than sense.. 🥴

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She loves the bragging. It’s like when she wears Prada bags with a Nasty Gal haul 😂 she doesn’t do the unboxing but she makes sure everyone still sees it. It’s her money she can buy what she likes of course but the showing off is tacky

Reactions: 3
Wonder was the party they were going to Lisa macs for Minnie ... anyone think it OTT for a 5 year old .... they’ll have no ideas left for communion etc
They were there saw Pearl in of few of the videos Lisa Mac had up

Reactions: 1
I'm confused with Lisa Mac, she's been showing lots of products & services lately on her stories, never discloses if she gets the product/service for free or not, they seem to be rolling in for her, find it hard to believe she's paid for them all??

I'm confused with Lisa Mac, she's been showing lots of products & services lately on her stories, never discloses if she gets the product/service for free or not, they seem to be rolling in for her, find it hard to believe she's paid for them all??
I would say either free or discounted! You’re not going to go to all that trouble with the reels and that unless you were benefiting from it

I would say either free or discounted! You’re not going to go to all that trouble with the reels and that unless you were benefiting from it
She’s still only at 9,235 followers, seems to be stuck there for a while ... I’d say trying to grow her following, is she still working in Peter mark

She’s so pretty though & the little girl is a doll

She’s still only at 9,235 followers, seems to be stuck there for a while ... I’d say trying to grow her following, is she still working in Peter mark

She’s so pretty though & the little girl is a doll
She is!

Just looked them up small ones are 40 and bigger are 145 with small orange ones sold out at the moment. Get into homesense or tkmaxx and plenty of Halloween decor that is easier to keep clean and cheaper.

Reactions: 4
Never seen anything as Celtic tiger as Halloween decor. Get a pumpkin in Lidl and be done with it. More stress about spending money on needless shite that comes and goes quicker than a lad on a stag looking for a one night stand

Reactions: 6
Never seen anything as Celtic tiger as Halloween decor. Get a pumpkin in Lidl and be done with it. More stress about spending money on needless shite that comes and goes quicker than a lad on a stag looking for a one night stand
It’s trying to store the crap that would freak me out…attic is already full with the Christmas stuff!

Reactions: 5
My mum has a pumpkin tea light holder, she puts it on the patio table for the parcel delivery guy to admire. Nothing flash, I don’t know anyone who doesn’t do anything more than a few porch bits, plus haven’t bought a pumpkin in years, at least the porch bits are reusable for years and mess free.

Reactions: 2
Crazy
Just looked them up small ones are 40 and bigger are 145 with small orange ones sold out at the moment. Get into homesense or tkmaxx and plenty of Halloween decor that is easier to keep clean and cheaper.
Crazy money ..... think I saw somewhere that the buds one is a friend of hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.