Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ACBW

She already had it up for sale over a year ago. Heard they were after buying a new build in Fox Warren.

Reactions: 1

focusdochas

VIP Member
Seems very 50s/60s era but the clothes don’t match the era. The fact that 90% of the stuff is 100% polyester turns me off it.

Dcl

A pink helmet with pearls name on it.... She will do anything for attention!

Gifted!

VIP Member
Wonder was the party they were going to Lisa macs for Minnie ... anyone think it OTT for a 5 year old .... they’ll have no ideas left for communion etc
They were there saw Pearl in of few of the videos Lisa Mac had up

tokamosh

Anyone else think the school demanded no first day identifiable-by-uniform photos to be published?

focusdochas

VIP Member
The sailing bags popular in my old swimming circle too, I am happy with my gear bag but I used to see them a lot

focusdochas

VIP Member
She’s in preschool for the last 2 years, she has to be in for 9/9.30 for that so she’s used to it alright. Admittedly there’s been a fair amount of closure in the past 15 months but she’s been back since mid April

Gifted!

VIP Member
Noticed the ‘got stung’ comments too - just proves her dislike of paying for anything!!! ... and they’re only cheap little things!!! Few euro DEF nothing to her or the husband

W

Missed that story, what salon was it?
The Salon it’s called! It’s in ballincollig

It’s called The Salon, it’s next to Sports Direct in Ballincollig
Snap

focusdochas

VIP Member
Honestly think m&s have scaled her back when you see what Peter O Mahoney (rugby player for those unaware) gets, both have 3 kids of similar ages.

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Am I going mad or did she delete that?

I opened insta and there was a post with Her, Pearl and someone else playing Camogie with the kit gifted by littlewoods and a pink helmet...watched some stories, came here, looked back and now it's gone. 🤔
Pretty sure it was another ad for littlewoods.
It's been re-uploaded a half an hour ago.....I knew I wasn't seeing things! 😂

niels1905

VIP Member
A mop, a f'ing mop demonstration. Is she actual joking or desperate????
Oh holy mary mother of god. Is she actually serious? She is now selling anything. Becoming a laughing stock at this stage. Next will be M&S food and gardening products. Nothing classy bout this wan.

Instafamouslike

Chatty Member
Thanks for that. I had seen the True skin range but it seems to a fuller coverage so I went with the Aimee Connelly one just this morning. It's nice, very light on the skin and you can see the glowy side to it too. 😂
I have a good Smashbox full cover one so wanted something different.

Oh really, I might revisit the aimee one. The girl at the counter gave me a small tester and when I put it on it looked a bit full coverage, but I may have not worked it in properly 😂 gonna impulse buy now, thanks!