Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

focusdochas

VIP Member
She turned 30 in the year prior to Pearl being born. I think some other n here have been exaggerated her age. I remember her justifying the initial ott baby shower as she didn’t celebrate her 30th.

Reactions: 1

Dailychat

VIP Member
Could I get the name of the catrice dupe please 😀.
[/QUOTE

Hi girl I think its the true skin range x
Thanks for that. I had seen the True skin range but it seems to a fuller coverage so I went with the Aimee Connelly one just this morning. It's nice, very light on the skin and you can see the glowy side to it too. 😂
I have a good Smashbox full cover one so wanted something different.

focusdochas

VIP Member
The salon I go to doesn’t push particular products and never asked what I use, I used to teach my hair stylist in a sport so she has a fair idea anyway but she won’t comment as long as my hair is in good condition.

focusdochas

VIP Member
While she has every right not to share everything something isn’t adding up. Own it if it’s a particular workout etc because it certainly isn’t nature.

Summertime83

I know she is in cork, but she not as friendly with the other bloggers anymore? Is she the only main one in cork, I NEVER c her with other bloggers
If imagine that's because of covid, no event so no no reason to travel to Dublin plus the lockdowns and been stuck in Cork. I don't think any of those friendships are genuine anyway.

Anyone else think she’s just gone so pointless and irrelevant? She would be screwed unless she had Bowie for content. Everything is about Luna new products, re-sharing stories of people doing Luna reviews or cheap clothes hauls. There’s literally zero that’s a ‘Unique Selling Point’ about her now. I’d happily go for weeks now without nosing at her account and when I do, I’m like why did I bother. Lisa, you’ve become so boring, I’m sorry 🥱
Agree, I use quite like her but I just swipe past her stories now unless something mention here and I might have a look.

Timtam

I had to LOL at her latest pic where she said her roots need a page of their own, someone commented, any photos of ur dark hair - she said I was never dark .... her roots appear v dark in the photo though
Her hair is Defo naturally black. She must spend a fortune on bleach

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
I have to laugh that she promotes all of that Nasty Gal tat, but in her own pics she has a Tom Ford bag, and Gucci tights 👀
Surely Luna is making enough cash that she doesn't need to do these off brand collabs, the clothes are for really young girls and very much not her own style.
Also herself and Hubby have lovely €€€ Rolexes on

focusdochas

VIP Member
Definitely following Pippa with jetting away. Especially if she already had a holiday cancelled for around now

Savager3

She wore one today coz she’s sat in a studio 🙊 that dress looks weird to me, and the black version, they’re like a fancy bath robe

focusdochas

VIP Member
Wonder how this all plays out with the primary school, I mean did she plan ahead and put Pearl in a school in that area. I mean we have no idea what school the kid is in (which I am fine with) but I’d hate to pull a child from a school just as they have settled.

focusdochas

VIP Member
I actually saw a little girl Bowie’s age with the pink version of the jersey on, so adorable. Imagine though having to pay for the jerseys and not be paid to promote them. GAA jerseys are unisex but we heard nothing more about the camogie after the littlewoods ads