Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ailte

VIP Member
I never understood the whole being a brand ambassador for brands such as Audi.....like no matter how many photos or prancing around she does with one, 90% of her followers probably couldn't afford one. Like I don't look and think "oh Lisa Jordan has a lovely Audi, must go get one myself" like you'd do if she showed some affordable makeup/perfume/jewelry...
Absolutely 🙄

Reactions: 1

focusdochas

VIP Member
I found the palette had terrible pigmentation, the lipgloss didn’t stay on wouldn’t repurchase anything.

focusdochas

VIP Member
She 35/36, I gave up drinking about 10 years ago. But I don’t really go out anyway so it hasn’t impacted my social life. I know plenty who have to give up in season anyway, it’s not unusual to have at least two non drinkers in a group.

Snazzy

VIP Member
She really ages herself something terrible with the make up troweled on tonight. Jesus I still can't believe she is still in her 30s. She really looks mid 40s.😳
I thought the same, totally aged her tonight

Looked like white paper to me. So is she opening a shop or is it an ad for her products? It looked like an 80’s ad for Kellogg’s or something nostalgic like that.
If it’s just an add - How many times will it be shown ?? It’s hardly going on TV

Last edited:

cecedoon

I get not wanting to share her married name, even though we have all figured it out but I hope the name stickers of “Pearl Blake” aren’t actually used for anything the teacher gathers as her last name needs to be added.
I thought Blake was her surname. Why is her second name added to everything? Does she call the child Pearl-Blake, I’ve only heard her referred to as Pearl.

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
See pearl has a pair childrens golden goose on her matching hers. Surprised she’s not trying to #af them like she does everything else! Completely out of touch

Last edited:

focusdochas

VIP Member
Wonder what supplement she will be plugging as a ‘miracle cure’ in a few days, everything is curated now with them.

focusdochas

VIP Member
Don’t think she is doing a pop up shop in the city. I walked past it today and it’s done as a giant window display ad. Walk a few hundred meters up the road and Dunnes has all the stuff along with all the other influencer beauty sets just inside the door.