Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

focusdochas

VIP Member
I mean I am not good looking by any means but if you are married to someone 7 years (I think they are 7 years) then own it as a couple he’s clearly not going to go anywhere.

Reactions: 1

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
Ya it would be a big conflict of interest for Kieran who owns 50% of Luna and he’s so far up vouge and Spencer’s ass there’s no way he’d risk upsetting them and not having his holidays in st barts 🤣

Gifted!

VIP Member
I'm not sure how they met, but back in Lisa J's MAC days (as in the make up counter), she used to always use Lisa Mac as a model for her work. Two birds of a feather I think

Lisa Mac is a receptionist for Peter Mark in Blackpool as far as I know
She is!

greyzone

If it was so brief no one could rememver it doesnt count.

It was obviously quite brief,meaning the sponsored car, all-star type nights out, all star/winning all ireland holidays were not something he got out of it.

Those things would be the attraction for any wannabe WAG i think*

*to add, a friend of mine is with a very successful GAA player about 10 years now, very much a loving relationship, its a specific type of person i mention above, not a damning thought on all relationships!
I’d say he didn’t play at senior county level though

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Super over priced, the bibs though are honestly the best and worth every penny but everything else not really, I bought their leggings for my daughter when they were on sale a year or two ago and they faded after 2 washes....Can't stand the impression she gives off, recently she did a question box to guess their new product and someone said car seat blanket and the girl replied something along the lines of "no, were original and don't copy other brands unlike some" clearly having a dig at "the_little_one_dublin"....
Sure she already had a dig over the beanie hats that TLOD brought out!!

Gifted!

VIP Member
I'm confused with Lisa Mac, she's been showing lots of products & services lately on her stories, never discloses if she gets the product/service for free or not, they seem to be rolling in for her, find it hard to believe she's paid for them all??
I would say either free or discounted! You’re not going to go to all that trouble with the reels and that unless you were benefiting from it

focusdochas

VIP Member
Sorry beauty therapy, the ccoc is very good to be fair and well recognised. But how much hands on work she has in the field apart from MAC is questionable, has she kept up with training and methods kind of thing.

Kokanoseynoodle

Chatty Member
It always amazes me that she has never got her brows professionally done...i.e phi brows where they create the proper shape. I feel like they would look great on her as her brow game ain't the best atm
She did mention something about booking in to get them a few weeks ago. In all fairness I hope she keeps them subtle. Small brows do suit her

bigbertha2021

That’s true, it was about the house and his life insurance. They made her life a living hell, she moved to Australia shortly after because it was so bad, has kids of her own now so thankfully she’s very happy.
No kids they were only newly married, Lisa was bridesmaid.. After he passed away apparently her and the mam turned on her big time.
That is nice to hear. God love that woman. Money can bring out the worst in people. But if they were married,surely his wife was his next of kin & was entitled to house / insurance etc & therefore nothing to fight about ?

greyzone

I would say either free or discounted! You’re not going to go to all that trouble with the reels and that unless you were benefiting from it
She’s still only at 9,235 followers, seems to be stuck there for a while ... I’d say trying to grow her following, is she still working in Peter mark

She’s so pretty though & the little girl is a doll

A cult product she calls them hahahaha I never see anyone using them anymore. What’s going on with the two plaits in her hair is she 12 years old or something?