Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

focusdochas

VIP Member
Admittedly I watched the stories on silent but really surprised she used a hair salon local to her.

Reactions: 1

Snazzy

VIP Member
Speaking of communions I’m surprised the small fella hasn’t been baptised yet, her local churches has been doing private ones. A friend of mine had her child baptised near her at the weekend.
Forgot about that, that’s probably next on her agenda, probably waiting so she can go all out
Did she leak any info on school yet ? She said the uniform was gorgeous on her!!!!!! Not that many really pretty uniforms out there really. Think the nicest one I have seen is Btown

focusdochas

VIP Member
It takes longer without actual weights but doing arm curls with things like a filled 2l bottle will do similar eventually.

#AF

I'm confused with Lisa Mac, she's been showing lots of products & services lately on her stories, never discloses if she gets the product/service for free or not, they seem to be rolling in for her, find it hard to believe she's paid for them all??

focusdochas

VIP Member
Could have. I think it is the ages of the kids would put me off travel for at least another year regardless of restrictions etc.

greyzone

While she’s tolerable she doesn’t have her kids safety as priority or else she wouldn’t have them plastered all over her Instagram. She’s not the worst but I wouldn’t say privacy is important to her as she gives that up fast for €€€
Yes I don’t agree with the influencers using their kids for content. Hopefully they’ll be old enough to speak up for themselves soon, at least Lisa is careful about what pics & videos she posts, never only in nappies etc

Agreed. I am local to her and was looking to purchase a house around the time she had her house up for sale. Based on what she has shared on Instagram I know what number her house is, what she paid for it when she bought it and how much she wanted to sell it for. Before anyone thinks I’m a stalker all that information is freely available and anyone who is buying a house will do their research and check what houses in the area previously sold for etc.
When I’m out I recognise her children before her and know her husband to see, not because of Tattle, but because I see the children then him.
Same with her mother. She often walks from the MFR into BC.
It wouldn’t take much for anyone to learn their patterns and take advantage of it.
Same! I Often spotted the girls with her husband too, I felt a bit weird for recognising them tbh

Last edited: