Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“To be fair sharing how we walk home doesn’t solve the problem.” They have platforms use them, they can sprout shite daily that has been irrelevant the last year, maybe make her a little bit more in touch with REALITY! It’s not just every blogger sharing, it’s so many people why because it’s resonated with so many!
I completely get where your coming from. But that’s all they are doing is sharing one pic with a bit f writing on it . Terrie and the rest. I’d rather they came on and used their platforms to express what’s going on in society. To raise our sons better. Sharing one pic of a quote how we walk home isn’t going to change the situation.

Does anyone else think its actually a disgrace how spoilt those 2 girls are? Its ones birthday and the other has to get the exact same presents? What ever happened to your birthday being YOUR special day, the day YOU get a special gift? Why cant she just explain to the girls to be happy for their sister and make them wait til their birthday for a gift..... ok, she can well afford to buy for both, but they shouldnt be so spoiled, Bowie is already showing signs of being a brat, Lisa lets her away with murder

Reactions: 19
Does anyone else think its actually a disgrace how spoilt those 2 girls are? Its ones birthday and the other has to get the exact same presents? What ever happened to your birthday being YOUR special day, the day YOU get a special gift? Why cant she just explain to the girls to be happy for their sister and make them wait til their birthday for a gift..... ok, she can well afford to buy for both, but they shouldnt be so spoiled, Bowie is already showing signs of being a brat, Lisa lets her away with murder
I was just thinking that I love Lisa but I don’t see why Pearl had to get the same gift or any gift for that matter today. Does Bowie get the same when it was pearls birthday?? Does her husband not have some say? I know my husband would be saying no way

Reactions: 8
I was just thinking that I love Lisa but I don’t see why Pearl had to get the same gift or any gift for that matter today. Does Bowie get the same when it was pearls birthday?? Does her husband not have some say? I know my husband would be saying no way
Yep, she said the other day they both "HAVE TO" get the same presents for both birthdays.... its not teaching them values in my opinion, you cant ALWAYS get what you want🤷🏻‍♀️ and each girl should have their own special day! Yes, i agree, my husband would go mental, and rightly so, its rediculous🙄

Reactions: 10
Yep, she said the other day they both "HAVE TO" get the same presents for both birthdays.... its not teaching them values in my opinion, you cant ALWAYS get what you want🤷🏻‍♀️ and each girl should have their own special day! Yes, i agree, my husband would go mental, and rightly so, its rediculous🙄
And no doubt pearls pony/ unicorn cost more as it’s bigger. We don’t buy for both kids when it’s there birthday only the birthday child gets, they have to learn

Reactions: 6
I think it's sad, your birthday is the only day of the year where it's supposed to be all about you, celebrating when you came to life....it all boils down to those girls having no individuality..Lisa wants them to be carbon copies of each other...but you can clearly see the difference Bowie is robust and I'd say will be on the GAA pitch where as Pearl is just like Lisa, fashion, dolls and dress up.

Reactions: 13
It’s the parenting. It’s all her behind that. Most children understand birthdays pretty fast because they know it’s when the presents arrive 🤣 I wouldn’t like being a parent throwing a party & having them arrive demanding the presents because it’s what they learned at home 🤣

Reactions: 5
It’s the parenting. It’s all her behind that. Most children understand birthdays pretty fast because they know it’s when the presents arrive 🤣 I wouldn’t like being a parent throwing a party & having them arrive demanding the presents because it’s what they learned at home 🤣
Or when they’re old enough to have their school friends over for their birthdays and parents feel they have to send 2 presents one for the birthday girl and one for the other!

Reactions: 2
I just can’t understand it why you would take away from a child’s special day. One day a year. Even if you could afford double the presents , why would you? So will the little boy get presents too on his sisters’ birthday. It’s not exactly teaching good life lessons to the kids.

I just can’t understand it why you would take away from a child’s special day. One day a year. Even if you could afford double the presents , why would you? So will the little boy get presents too on his sisters’ birthday. It’s not exactly teaching good life lessons to the kids.
Oh next year he will for sure! He cant talk yet so he cant demand.....

Reactions: 1
Wow. Growing up expecting presents on your siblings birthday, and not just a present, the same one. Wow

• Wow
Did anyone look up the unicorns on Amazon? €267 EACH! And everyone asking where she got them so they can get for their little princesses 🙈🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Did anyone look up the unicorns on Amazon? €267 EACH! And everyone asking where she got them so they can get for their little princesses 🙈🙈
She easily dropped a grand on the birthday yesterday, shur not a bother to her! The husband must be some pushover🙄

Its awful and 100% they have spoilt written all over them shes playing with fire 🔥
At the moment the covid crisis is worse than ever for businesses closed ect they havnt been affected financially her products are tat in my opinion esp hair products stick to real hair care brands

Reactions: 7
Not like she spends it on anything else in fairness she never has to put her hand in her pocket, her life is one big freebie
Have to agree with you on that! Its disgusting of her to show that off, and so many cant afford to feed their kids at the moment😤

Or when they’re old enough to have their school friends over for their birthdays and parents feel they have to send 2 presents one for the birthday girl and one for the other!
Not on my watch😂

Actually it would painful if your child was bffs with an influencers child
Spoilt kids with no idea of value or meaning to the endless gifts days out freebies trips hotels etc etc

smile say cheese dolled up don’t get dirty mommy has to take her picture cheese smile here’s some sweeties cheese no bigger no show the shoes etc etc

Reactions: 8
Have to agree with you on that! Its disgusting of her to show that off, and so many cant afford to feed their kids at the moment😤
I think spending a grand like it’s water is totally unrealistic for most people. Just pure show off behaviour. Most people have day to day expenses she wouldn’t have a clue what that’s like

Reactions: 3
Its awful and 100% they have spoilt written all over them shes playing with fire 🔥
At the moment the covid crisis is worse than ever for businesses closed ect they havnt been affected financially her products are tat in my opinion esp hair products stick to real hair care brands
I totally agree! They dont lather like other shampoos, feel sticky in the hair, and for me, i dont get as long between washes when i used Luna, definitely wouldnt reccommend or use again.....dont get how some rave about them🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.