Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she looked very haggard in that makeup tutorial. It’s rare she shows herself in natural light like that and she looks so different (normal, like the rest of us, looking a bit tired and wrinkly). Anyone with 3 young kids will look tired but she’s constantly filtered so yes, it did make me feel a bit better to see her look a bit worse for wear, it’s reality!

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I thought she looked very haggard in that makeup tutorial. It’s rare she shows herself in natural light like that and she looks so different (normal, like the rest of us, looking a bit tired and wrinkly). Anyone with 3 young kids will look tired but she’s constantly filtered so yes, it did make me feel a bit better to see her look a bit worse for wear, it’s reality!
Oh my god, you’re so right! I forgot how filtered they all are!

Reactions: 4
Absolutely thought this as well . She actually looked her age and then some! It was very strange to see her so naturally , didn’t look herself at all!!!

I don’t care what she claims , that forehead is WAY too smooth like I’m a good few years younger than her and I’ve got stuff going on with creases and frown/laughter lines.... it’s called living 😂

In fairness she had loads of forehead wrinkles in that tutorial when she was putting on mascara (you know the way you kinda scrunch your face when you’re applying it) and I distinctly remember thinking well she definitely doesn’t have Botox at the moment anyway!

Reactions: 3
Is her friend Lisa Mac attempting to be a blogger now too? Another one that used to be around town absolutely weak for herself shouting and roaring back in the day!! 😒

Reactions: 8
“A productive day in the office. Signed off and trialing new products” So much for,
You should work from home unless you are providing an essential service and need to be physically present. Is developing new makeup an essential service now?

Reactions: 5
“A productive day in the office. Signed off and trialing new products” So much for,
You should work from home unless you are providing an essential service and need to be physically present. Is developing new makeup an essential service now?
Hard day of ordering white label from AliBaba 🤣 totally essential 🙄

Reactions: 6
joy is not related to her husband, that's like saying all the O'Connors in Ireland are related to Pipa & Brian :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
joy is not related to her husband, that's like saying all the O'Connors in Ireland are related to Pipa & Brian :ROFLMAO:

She is related, I went to school with one of Harry's relations with the sir name Harrington, she is related to Joy and the girl I went to school with is related to Harry as well, was at Lisa's wedding, hen night etc Joy is friends with all the relations on Facebook and has been tagged in multiple of Harry's family gatherings. Joy also comments a bit nicer to usual on Lisa's posts with hearts etc to photos and videos of the kids.

Reactions: 3
Joys niece is friends with Lisa, she used to work in the salon I get my hair done in. Definitely not a relation of her husband. If there was, they would be knee deep in Apache, not roosters.If you know you know 😆

Reactions: 2
joy is related to Lisa McCarthy and her hair dresser crew, they're all pals with jj. If Rainy had any connection to Lisa she would be on every day slurring it mouldy :LOL:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.