Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those poses and awkward movements in the tacky dress reel are beyond cringe.

Reactions: 3
Talking about Bowie's birthday presents and she had to order the same 'big present' for Pearl or there'll be murder. Well done Lisa you have created monsters and they're only young. Getting care packages and giving them to the girls and they full of sweets.
Don't let me start on those reels 🙈

Reactions: 20
Talking about Bowie's birthday presents and she had to order the same 'big present' for Pearl or there'll be murder. Well done Lisa you have created monsters and they're only young. Getting care packages and giving them to the girls and they full of sweets.
Why don’t she teach them to be happy for what the other got, let them be individual. Saying that, there used be jealousy in my house over presents as they were all close in age too. But I just used say be happy for your sister. (Probably dug the head of each other when I wasn’t looking) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God her hair looks like it's in horrible condition, needs a good chop and no more bleach....she's not a good representative for her own hair products..😬

She’s another one like Louise Cooney who needs to ditch the blonde and go with their natural colour instead of against it. They both look like Poundland Barbies. Not quite the real thing, but desperately trying. I think she would be stunning with a caramel brown colour and a the odd highlight running through. The big fuzzy arse length raggedy yellow hair does nothing for her. She could be gorgeous but it seems she wants to look as cheap as possible . Her children are all gorgeous brunettes she should embrace it too

Reactions: 8
She’s another one like Louise Cooney who needs to ditch the blonde and go with their natural colour instead of against it. They both look like Poundland Barbies. Not quite the real thing, but desperately trying. I think she would be stunning with a caramel brown colour and a the odd highlight running through. The big fuzzy arse length raggedy yellow hair does nothing for her. She could be gorgeous but it seems she wants to look as cheap as possible . Her children are all gorgeous brunettes she should embrace it too
I think brunette would look fab on her, would probably make her look more her age, more mature.
That's probably the loom she wants to avoid though...

2 of my cousins who are brother and sister, their parents and grandparents and possibly other family used to have to get the other a present on birthdays as well. I dont remember my mam buying the other a present and even as a small child I used to think they were so spoilt for it. I have 2 sisters and it was wait your turn until your birthday!
That being said I have 2 nephews and if I buy one of them something randomly I have to buy 2 or there would be murder, and when it was the younger lads birthday I bought a couple of smaller presents that could be shared and were suitable for both age groups in case the older lad was jealous.
Then I was thinking girl check yourself that's not the way we were all raised and I dont want to encourage brat behaviour so in future I will try to not think that way! But then again I feel as an aunt its my job to spoil them 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Is she for real! Posting her just eats gift card and free food from Iceland, absolutely no shame accepting them when she clearly does not need free food! I detest all these companies that continue to indulge these creatures, they should be sending them to genuine people who shop and need some assistance!

Reactions: 17
Just eat use any excuse to send her a voucher, one for Mother’s Day and she only got one a few weeks ago was it for something stupid like pancake day or valentines can’t remember 🙄 can’t understand why they are sending them free food. Its not like supermarkets and just eat aren’t doing well in these times where everyone is eating at home or getting takeaways

Reactions: 6
Is she for real! Posting her just eats gift card and free food from Iceland, absolutely no shame accepting them when she clearly does not need free food! I detest all these companies that continue to indulge these creatures, they should be sending them to genuine people who shop and need some assistance!
If she was a decent human being she would donate them. So greedy.

As a women herself, having little children to raise and with the amount of followers she has it’s deplorable that they have not shared one quote or act of compassion on the death of the lady murdered while walking home in London! But she will happily share useless swipe ups and flog her own crap
It speaks volumes!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Her hair in the last giveaway?! Didn't she just launch a new hair product this week?

As a women herself, having little children to raise and with the amount of followers she has it’s deplorable that they have not shared one quote or act of compassion on the death of the lady murdered while walking home in London! But she will happily share useless swipe ups and flog her own crap
It speaks volumes!
She is one of the worst for ignoring real life women’s issues. She is only interested in women when they buy her shampoo & nasty gal shite.

Reactions: 10
The clip from the Kardashians come to mind when Kim gets a free gym membership and Scott says something like "Oh thank God, you would have never of been able to afford it."....I always think of that when I see blaggers flogging their freebies..🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No I haven’t. It’s a massive topic that yes should be discussed. Not just shared by every influencer cause it’s relevant
No I haven’t. It’s a massive topic that yes should be discussed. Not just shared by every influencer cause it’s relevant
“To be fair sharing how we walk home doesn’t solve the problem.” They have platforms use them, they can sprout shite daily that has been irrelevant the last year, maybe make her a little bit more in touch with REALITY! It’s not just every blogger sharing, it’s so many people why because it’s resonated with so many!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.