Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All you have to do is Google his name and you’ll see as of this time last year he was. Detective Garda in the divisional drugs unit.

Reactions: 1
All you have to do is Google his name and you’ll see as of this time last year he was. Detective Garda in the divisional drugs unit.
Yeah that's how I seen he was a detective, but could have switched to aru now..... either way hes some sort of Guard and likes his privacy... moving on 😅

Reactions: 5
I’m not usually a fan of influencer kids and hate when they try and push them on us, but jaysus Bowie. That little girl is just a dote and such a little sassy personality on her. Now I don’t agree with kids being featured on social media at all and she will prob be mortified in years to come, but she’s a gas little character

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The little miss innocent act on her stories about the ASAI regs. She is one of the worst offenders of the lot for not declaring ads & not using the correct hashtags and hiding them when she does. I had to laugh at her saying she didn’t get paid work because she was from cork. As if.

Reactions: 10
She is one of the worst! Never ever puts a # in front of collab or brand ambassador or anything

Reactions: 6
Also maybe if Lisa's face wasn't shoved in her phone 24/7 and if Bowie wasn't given chocolate on demand, she would eat her dinner...

Its odd shes never been on the good glow or the likes isnt it?
But there isn't anything she could talk about apart from her family and her bro/dad death which she doesn't usually talk about online understandably. That podcast is usually very sad. Some nice stories but I find alot of them really upsetting.

Reactions: 3
Yea I suppose but even the business side of her life or the being a mum side ?
I doubt anyone would want to hear her voice on a podcast. I feel like this about EVB as well so maybe it’s a Cork thing 🤣 Her main draw is the kids, she wouldn’t have the audience without them really and she can hardly put them on one 😂 the business in her case is her being the face. Kieran seems very much the boss who makes all the decisions so she probably wouldn’t have much to say.

Reactions: 1
Lisa is all business and all about the sell. Going on a podcast like the good glow would mean she has to open up about herself and she never seems to cross that boundary online, which is fair enough I suppose, but she doesn’t have the same level of privacy for her children as she seems to have for herself and her husband. With other influences I feel they open up that bit more and let you in somewhat, which is probably why Lisa has to show her kids so much. It’s the only thing she has to endear people and without them it’s just hard selling, plus it gives the illusion that she’s letting you in when she actually isn’t at all.

Reactions: 10
Anyone see her most recent story? Is she pregnant again?? Was on about the pigmentation in her skin and just said "it's bad when I'm pregnant" and had a little smirk after she said it.

Reactions: 2
Anyone see her most recent story? Is she pregnant again?? Was on about the pigmentation in her skin and just said "it's bad when I'm pregnant" and had a little smirk after she said it.
I thought that as well the other day when she was using the spotlight thing, she was really breathless and I remember her saying before that she gets so breathless when she’s pregnant!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.