Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way is it, I searched it before and no sign of it, then, a link to her wedding photo was posted here a while back and whaddya know the photo didn’t exist a few hours later...
If you search "Lisa Jordan Wedding Dress" and scroll a few rows it comes up....very strange she chose for the others to wear white too.

Reactions: 4
Ah lads, Bowie in that video you can tell she's going to drive Lisa mad by not doing what she's told 🤣 She's hilarious, I'd run away with her! 🤣

Reactions: 17
Is she for real saying she feels like she’s done a full days work by answering some emails in bed in her pjs by 11am, some of us have to be up and dressed by 8am and not get back home til 6pm and that’s what you call a full days work you cheeky mare

Reactions: 13
Armed response. Think it’s higher than detective. They have the guns and tit
Armed response unit are not appointed... i.e. detectives. They have garda uniform and have marked cars. Detectives are in plain clothes and have unmarked cars.... are are "appointed " to detective.
Garda and Detective Garda are exactly the same rank. One just is an appointment. You have gardai that are in plain clothes too that aren't appointed, they're usually local drugs units, detective assists etc
Lisa's hubby is in the armed support. He's NOT a detective.

Reactions: 12
He’s secret service for Donald Trump 🤣 who cares what department he works in. He isn’t the one selling Nasty Gal 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think the detective/Garda debate is going to be similar to the ‘what school Lisa went to’ debate in thread #1 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.