Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladyqt from this thread, she posts on sabbys too... read sabbys there the girls said she was outed under a post sabby made too earlier. The fake page has the story up too.
Can’t see It - is it still there????? Omg how do they know ????

Reactions: 1
I wonder has Lisa got someone on the case? He’s a guard after all, and this is kicking off 2 weeks after that law kicked in. I dunno just seems very coincidental to me. Waiting for the law so she has something to back her up maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
People are really mixing up cocos law and it’s a shame after the work Jackie fox has done. Making a comment about someone who shares all their public life online is not what cocos law is about. Having an opinion on bloggers or being disappointed in their actions or calling them out is not cocos law. Cocos law is about bullying by sharing private photos , repeated acts of threatening physical or emotional harm. Cocos law is not us saying Luna by Lisa is a load of white label shite or saying that sabby breaks her 5km restrictions daily. That’s free speech.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Did the two people that were named reveal a lot of personal information? Like how would they figure it out?

Reactions: 2
People are really mixing up cocos law and it’s a shame after the work Jackie fox has done. Making a comment about someone who shares all their public life online is not what cocos law is about. Having an opinion on bloggers or being disappointed in their actions or calling them out is not cocos law. Cocos law is about bullying by sharing private photos , repeated acts of threatening physical or emotional harm. Cocos law is not us saying Luna by Lisa is a load of white label shite or saying that sabby breaks her 5km restrictions daily. That’s free speech.
I posted this yesterday in this thread, but I’ll post it again for further clarification. This is Coco’s Law.

Reactions: 4
I can’t see anything, but I didn’t see it on your one Kim’s page either. Anyone know the name of the page?? Someone here is a detective
Factchecker20 just seen the name posted on the sabby thread, haven’t checked the page out yet

Reactions: 2
QUOTE="Nena, post: 3941286, member: 161026"]
Did the two people that were named reveal a lot of personal information? Like how would they figure it out?
[/QUOTE]
I think one did tbh

Didn’t notice the second really revealing a lot though

Or maybe people talking to others telling them about something on tattle or telling what they said ????

First time posting on the JJ thread but I spotted these on AliExpress and they’re exactly like the Luna products 🙈 sorry if it’s been mentioned already I didn’t read back!
Aliexpress sellers steal images and create replica products. They copy products & brands

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I mean this in the nicest possible way, but some people on here need to get a grip. Do people actually think that the guards have the time and resources to assign a detective to trawl through tattle during a global pandemic?? Is tattle a UK based site? If it is, the guards in Ireland wouldn’t even have jurisdiction.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If they are naming the wrong people then it could be very damaging. They probably used the Colleen Rooney method of outing people by using the fact checker insta. If u looked at that with your real Instagram page then they have you. There’s probably a few of them behind that page, #bekind my hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I mean this in the nicest possible way, but some people on here need to get a grip. Do people actually think that the guards have the time and resources to assign a detective to trawl through tattle during a global pandemic?? Is tattle a UK based site? If it is, the guards in Ireland wouldn’t even have jurisdiction.
Like I said previously- even if the guards cannot do anything, I would most certainly not my name being even mentioned to the guards in a link to this site. Having said that I stand by my comments on being very much opinion on the “influencer” themselves, ive never crossed a line into their family or family life. So I still believe & standby that I find it strange that two people that may have crossed those “over personal” lines have been outed .

Last edited:
I wonder has Lisa got someone on the case? He’s a guard after all, and this is kicking off 2 weeks after that law kicked in. I dunno just seems very coincidental to me. Waiting for the law so she has something to back her up maybe?
Back what up 😂 you are trying to scare people on this thread. She must have ordered her friends to stop coming on slating Rosie & Terrie and try this instead. People are allowed to discuss content that is shared on a public platform. End of. This thread is pretty tame in comparison to other influencers. I know she is a control freak but she needs to accept people are going to discuss what is shared

It is beyond comprehension how ridiculous it is. Guards banging down the door because I said Lisa Jordan dresses 15 years too young. Off to prison I go and am shunned by society forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
FINALLY got to see a picture of JJ’s husband online and I’m in shock . I know this is going to sound mean but I expected someone really handsome, Prince Charming type of guy but he’s not at all... I know he’s a guard ( which means nothing really) but he really looks rough around the edges . Not what I expected at all!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.