Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
giving you initials wouldn’t be useful at all - it’s just her real name was given, she isn’t a blogger or at all known? She’s just a poster here
I’m only asking cos I grew up in her area before I moved up the country, and it’s a place where everyone knows everyone😂

Must note not to ask questions about recommendations I’m given in the future so I don’t seem luring 😂😂 me asking if a chipper is open all year round is the actions of someone trying to potentially ruin someone’s life.....definitely reaching hun. At that - that nugget of info on the chipper is hardly going to identify somebody, plus outing isn’t my on my agenda.

On a serious note - if someone does know the person who has been outed maybe someone should reach out to see if she is ok. That’s actually really really scary that someone figured it out a profile on here’s identity, and with the new law that’s in place she could get in an awful lot of trouble is somebody brings it to the guards to investigate. Hope she’s ok😕

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Must note not to ask questions about recommendations I’m given in the future so I don’t seem luring 😂😂 me asking if a chipper is open all year round is the actions of someone trying to potentially ruin someone’s life.....definitely reaching hun. At that - that nugget of info on the chipper is hardly going to identify somebody, plus outing isn’t my on my agenda.

On a serious note - if someone does know the person who has been outed maybe someone should reach out to see if she is ok. That’s actually really really scary that someone figured it out a profile on here’s identity, and with the new law that’s in place she could get in an awful lot of trouble is somebody brings it to the guards to investigate. Hope she’s ok😕
The guards can’t do anything about chatting on a forum. The law is to protect people from having their images shared and online harassment.

Reactions: 6

I don’t think she’ll get in awful trouble most people here just give their opinions and freedom of speech is allowed, at the end of the day we don’t choose to put our lives out there to be discussed, these arseholes do so they have to take the good with the bad, the negatives with the positives, they see their souls, their dignity, their own and their families privacy.. for what.. a few €€, free tan, free Botox? Everyone of them deserve to be called out on the lies they tell, trying to sell shite to people who aren’t wise to them, shite they wouldn’t use themselves, a lot of the problems lie within the advertising authority they need to do their job and start cracking down on these “donkeys”!

Well I for one wouldn’t want my family, work place, friends etc seeing my name plastered across the internet, linked to a chatting forum & possibly seeing what I have wrote about people. And even if the guards can’t legally do anything I wouldn’t want my name being brought to them, so I’d say the poor girl is in a bad place today.

Always be careful what you post especially if talking about an area you live, your job, some family info...
While we think we're amongst strangers or feel a million miles from each other such details are pieces of a puzzle and there can be people that know of you here that can piece it together!

Reactions: 5
had a nose at what is going on, the poster has been caught her name is going around :eek: the law covers online harassment and if the blogger can show enough comments over a period of time then it would be deemed so.

Reactions: 2
giving you initials wouldn’t be useful at all - it’s just her real name was given, she isn’t a blogger or at all known? She’s just a poster here
I really hope she’s ok ...

almost there please come on & tell us you’re ok ....

Reactions: 2
Here is the full Act. Just to clear up any confusion about what it includes.

Can you also send this to every influencer along with an easy to follow picture guide on how it all works 😂😂

I am a little late to the party, but in the name of God what is JJ like in the M&S jackets and the hack of her in the Pamela Scott coat, I wouldn't put that coat on my horse ffs, they are reaching for content these days.

Reactions: 5
From the little evidence I seen here, it seems to me that if ya say anything about her she’ll track u down 🤣This is the second person that has been outed on here, the devil works hard but jj works harder. The thing with all the floggers is that if u say anything about them, they show a real nasty side of themselves almost vigilante style, getting their mobs of followers to bully u. If I were AT and PL I’d be going to the guards for online harassment. Hope yer both ok. (And btw to the Lisa representatives, don’t bother replying 🤣)

• Haha
Wait I’m lost - I thought it was that curvy Kim one that was the revealer???
I'm very lost. I admit a glass or 2 of prosecco last night and suddenly this revealer business makes no sense.
I thought Kim was just annoyed because she has a thread here now and had a strop today. Where does she fit into jj's thread. (maybe I should just have more prosecco)

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.