Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kinsale is such a beautiful spot - but gosh gone very rough in the last few years I have to agree. Too commercial too. Having said that I’ll be looking forward to a meal in Bruno’s when it’s permitted. Wouldn’t be JJ’s class of restaurant so blogger free zone. ( by not her class I mean not a chipper )

Reactions: 8
Kinsale is such a beautiful spot - but gosh gone very rough in the last few years I have to agree. Too commercial too. Having said that I’ll be looking forward to a meal in Bruno’s when it’s permitted. Wouldn’t be JJ’s class of restaurant so blogger free zone. ( by not her class I mean not a chipper )
Fish and chips down by the bridge as your going to Garrestown mon-thurs is the best trust me.. 😁

Reactions: 3
Fish and chips down by the bridge as your going to Garrestown mon-thurs is the best trust me.. 😁
Oh is that the van just before you go across the bridge? I’ve heard that’s meant to be so so good! Is it there all year round? Not that I can go until 5km is lifted obvs but good to know

Reactions: 2
Exactly girl! And also she loved those tits and milked it while she was in her soccerette phase and the dirty Christina aguilara hair extensions. She only removed them cos their time was up after 10years and all her other instahun mates are flat chested and it didn’t go with her new phase. Cut the crap Lisa with yer “ oh I hated them” you feckin luved them!
when she got them out she was all oh it’s down to an illness being caused by the Breast implants , loads of women suffer from it I’ll come on later to discuss it .... never mentioned again 😂 funny thing is she denied having them for years what a TIT 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Oh is that the van just before you go across the bridge? I’ve heard that’s meant to be so so good! Is it there all year round? Not that I can go until 5km is lifted obvs but good to know
Yes but the Mon-Thursday guy has the best, Fri-Sunday is good but not as.. when we can travel take a spin down..😁

when she got them out she was all oh it’s down to an illness being caused by the Breast implants , loads of women suffer from it I’ll come on later to discuss it .... never mentioned again 😂 funny thing is she denied having them for years what a TIT 😂😂
You couldn’t miss them they were shocking!! Her tiny frame she was like Dolly..

Yes but the Mon-Thursday guy has the best, Fri-Sunday is good but not as.. when we can travel take a spin down..😁

You couldn’t miss them they were shocking!! Her tiny frame she was like Dolly..
Sorry to derail but your full name has just been posted by someone on curvy Kim's insta page hun!!!!

• Wow
I saw the comment last night. She was named. I have a screenshot but obviously I don’t want to post it, because it names her! They’ve given her insta name too which matches with the kinsale description!

Reactions: 5
I saw the comment last night. She was named. I have a screenshot but obviously I don’t want to post it, because it names her! They’ve given her insta name too which matches with the kinsale description!
Omg ... maybe she gave away too much info on here ... how could they know

I think stuffed turkey was liz. When I read the previous posts the questions are very luring
That’s the thing, we don’t know who is amongst us

It’s like the girl PL that disappeared from this thread saying she feared she wouldn’t be around foe Xmas, said she was being shouted at.

Suppose if you know these people personally or have family that do, you slip up with the info

Reactions: 6
Dying to know who this is!! Initials?!

Reactions: 1
Hahaha I said when I looked back over it maybe sounded a bit luring for info. I obviously was clutching at straws. That was the last comment to her before she was outed that’s all.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.