Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine mr potato head with muscles
He has sticky out ears and a constant look of confusion on his face

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine mr potato head with muscles
He has sticky out ears and a constant look of confusion on his face
Your so right! That’s a brilliant description of him!! 😂😂 obviously he was just a garda when she met him and now he’s her slave!! He seems to do everything because I’d say she wouldn’t know how! Wonder what his family think of her!!

Reactions: 2
Add GAA at the end and you’ll find him straight off the bat. Totally not what I expected, expected him to be absolutely gorgeous. He’s only alright.
Your so right! That’s a brilliant description of him!! 😂😂 obviously he was just a garda when she met him and now he’s her slave!! He seems to do everything because I’d say she wouldn’t know how! Wonder what his family think of her!!
he wasn’t even a Garda then, only qualified in2010 same time as my brother. God love him, idk how he does it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Add GAA at the end and you’ll find him straight off the bat. Totally not what I expected, expected him to be absolutely gorgeous. He’s only alright.

he wasn’t even a Garda then, only qualified in2010 same time as my brother. God love him, idk how he does it.
Me neither😂😂 I know my fellow wouldn’t he’s very good and helps around the house but not a chance would he put up with all the photo taking everywhere..no privacy at all!

Reactions: 3
Me neither😂😂 I know my fellow wouldn’t he’s very good and helps around the house but not a chance would he put up with all the photo taking everywhere..no privacy at all!
Ah stop my own fella is good but christ the pictures would drive him mad. Imagine how hard it is for him to do everything. Absolutely nothing, especially with him being a guard, my own fella is a guard too and Christ we keep our lives very private I wouldn’t post a picture of my wee cousins even let alone if we had kids.

Reactions: 6
Ah stop my own fella is good but christ the pictures would drive him mad. Imagine how hard it is for him to do everything. Absolutely nothing, especially with him being a guard, my own fella is a guard too and Christ we keep our lives very private I wouldn’t post a picture of my wee cousins even let alone if we had kids.
I’d say he’s a laughing stock at work with the carry on of her!! But I will say the kids are gorgeous but she has them on way to much so dangerous..

Reactions: 4
I actually think he’s a fine bit of stuff - one of them has to be to make those really beautiful children and it definitely isn’t her 😅😅

Reactions: 5
I actually think he’s a fine bit of stuff - one of them has to be to make those really beautiful children and it definitely isn’t her 😅😅
I’d say check in to Specsavers there :LOL:
I don’t follow her because her voice bores a hole through my head and shes an awful yolk but I remember seeing Pearl and she’s a lovely child.

Ya I agree Pearl is beautiful but she gets the looks from the dad IMO - not her pain in the hole mother! Nice bod, brown eyes, nice tan. That’s a fine man in my opinion. She is definitely the one who’s punching looks wise there 😆

Ya I agree Pearl is beautiful but she gets the looks from the dad IMO - not her pain in the hole mother! Nice bod, brown eyes, nice tan. That’s a fine man in my opinion. She is definitely the one who’s punching looks wise there 😆
Anyone remember when jj shared the pict of her when she was about pearls age? Pearl is the head off her.

Reactions: 4
Pearl is back to getting facial exposure. How were we so naiive to think that Lisa had been trying to show her less because she'll be starting primary school in September 🤔🤔🤔. I would love to know if Lisa genuinely has any friends? I would find the self obsession, greed and narcissism unbearable.

She has. She has loyal AF cut you to a shred friends. Like, friends for 30 years friends. So there must be something good about her 😂

I saw them during the summer last year in kinsale, she is absolutely minuscule in person he looked like he was bringing her for a walk so tall, she was pregnant and the girls had those hand held spinner things I was surprised she let them have them they weren’t insta worthy but I didn’t see her posting them on her stories so I am probly right 😂😳 the kids are very like him I thought he was good looking anyway, but Jesus have any of ye been to kinsale it was dog rough, I was watching that Netflix doc last night about the cecil hotel and they showed skid row, very like kinsale now I have to say
Kinsale is beautiful. If anything is dog rough it’s her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.