Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she likes to give the impression that she is naturally that way. She's always saying her hair is real and her lips are real, as if anyone who does anything to help themselves along are not as genetically blessed as herself.
Her hair isn’t great!

Reactions: 5
She wasn’t always that thin. Even in the glamour shots she is bigger. A size ten at most, so by no means big before anyone jumps down my throat, but she was def curvier.

I think she likes to give the impression that she is naturally that way. She's always saying her hair is real and her lips are real, as if anyone who does anything to help themselves along are not as genetically blessed as herself.
She reminds me of the elf on the shelve😂 she makes the most of herself but by no means attractive! Remember her when she had right said Fred as boobs!! She looked a right state!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She had said before she was all natural has nothing done and low and behold she came out about the boobs. You telling me she’s not getting Botox and lip filler etc

Reactions: 9
She is laughable, plugging her €16 purchase as proof she supports local business, after all the big businesses she promotes and has done in the build up to the holidays! No doubt she dropped a bomb in Brown Thomas on new newest designer item and at smyths (far from shopping local) Cannot stand her or her disgusting dress sense

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She is laughable, plugging her €16 purchase as proof she supports local business, after all the bug businesses she promotes! No doubt she dropped a bomb in Brown Thomas on new newest designer item and at smyths! Cannot stand her or her disgusting dress sense
All her clothes made by young children in India!! She should be ashamed of herself!

I don't think she ever hid the fact she had the boobs done. I would think lips are natural too. She looks like she is getting botox and fillers. Her face is very frozen in photos. It's was especially noticeable between bowie and getting pregnant with the baby. Although someone on here said she knows she gets nothing done. Nothing will convince me she isn't working out regularly

Lisa jordan no fan last year I use buy all her stuff all the time I mailed her one day last year asking would she ever bring out face mask or any face creams ... she wrote back to me and said excuse me ... no I won't be and then blocked me🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone here have the eye catcher set?
Yeah I got it. Have used the eyeshadow a few times and I love it, the brush is good also. Didn't find the mascara great to be honest, still have to use the lashes and the eye pencil which looks good and the top of it has a sharpner for the pencil so that's handy.

Reactions: 1
Am i the only one who thinks those golden goose runners are not nice? They look filthy and they cost a small fortune!! 😱

Reactions: 11
I don't think she ever hid the fact she had the boobs done. I would think lips are natural too. She looks like she is getting botox and fillers. Her face is very frozen in photos. It's was especially noticeable between bowie and getting pregnant with the baby. Although someone on here said she knows she gets nothing done. Nothing will convince me she isn't working out regularly
Well you couldn’t miss her boobs!! Hey looked ridiculous for her frame!

Jesus christ has she no shame 🤣 the high pitched voice in the market i was genuinely praying for her that there was no one around. Also should she not be getting some healthy meals into her young and growing children! Shocking how much she abuses roosters generosity

Reactions: 8
Jesus christ has she no shame 🤣 the high pitched voice in the market i was genuinely praying for her that there was no one around. Also should she not be getting some healthy meals into her young and growing children! Shocking how much she abuses roosters generosity
That’s because she can’t cook and loves shite food!! 🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.