Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh he’s a skinny jeans guy - how he fathered 3 I’ll never know. He’s usually
In shorts unless v cold

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wouldn’t you think M&S would have sent her a good strong pair of 200 denier tights??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She basically gets all her clothes for free, make up for free, food for free ( roosters) her friend owns it, her car for free. Her family trips for free. Is there anything she actually pays for. The one thing that turned me off her months ago was when she was opening a package she got weeks before and said she gets that many she doesn’t have time to open and show them all on stories but I say she keeps them all. That’s so bad towards them companies when she has one herself so should know what it’s like. She sends all her stuff to bloggers and I’m sure she wouldn’t be happy if they just said I didn’t have time to show it I get too many 🙄 it’s all greed with these bloggers

Reactions: 11
There’s nothing she pays for and she is as tight as a nuns knickers. Notorious.

Reactions: 8
How she thinks that outfit is style or suitable for a mucky farm at is beyond me! Would do anything for a buck

Reactions: 10
What an absolute fool all to flog a stupid little dress. She is soo tight it’s sad like the time with the aldi water bottle in the cinema but then when she was with hubby she got stuff because he was paying, and all the times she’d say a person behind her gave her the money for the tolls going up and down to Dublin, wouldn’t be surprised if she sat and waited for someone to offer her the €2 🙈

Reactions: 8
There's a big difference between fashion and style and she has no style. Or her style is not classic or luxurious. She often gets it wrong for different occasions. That outfit is the equivalent of going to a festival in high heels.

Reactions: 16
Am I the only one who wishes @Savagelovebrokenheart would just crawl back up Lisa’s backside where she clearly came from? Always a dead giveaway someone has something to hide when they limit who can view their profile and previous comments too 🙄 YAWN

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it just me or does her face look completely different? Maybe it’s just the angle her head is at
I just can't get over the fact she's a beauty blogger, ex make up artist, beauty brand CEO, and she's going around with those eyebrows in the year 2020

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Remember her doing a live make up q&a video and someone asked about eyebrows she completely avoided the question, prob doesn’t know how to do them. Seen that Leahys farm reposted her story and even the ad even tho she didn’t mention anything about the farm apart from the fact she was freezing. Yes of course you were Lisa you went to a farm in Ireland in December with a mini summer dress on looking like an idiot. I really hope they didn’t gift her as it was near impossible to get tickets, website crashing, people trying ages to pay hard earned money to book a slot. They certainly didn’t need any advertising

Reactions: 11
Is it just me or does her face look completely different? Maybe it’s just the angle her head is at
Yea - It does !!! Filter ???? contouring & the hair shaping her face ???

Although I think she looks older (in the face) obviously not the teeny bopper dress 😊

Reactions: 7
I’d say she was definitely gifted the farm visit, she never says tho. How do she get away with it when other floggers are torn to shreds about not declaring stuff. The dress tho in the middle of winter, I can’t get over that. I’d be blue 🥶

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.