Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder does she sleep at all!! She never seems to clean or cook just plays dress up and open gifts all day!!
Pampered princess. I’d take a guess that she has a lot of help behind the scenes but hides it to appear supermom / Wonder Woman

Reactions: 9
I wonder does she sleep at all!! She never seems to clean or cook just plays dress up and open gifts all day!!
I have only one baba, 8mts and I spend all day looking after her and doing the house stuff. Dunno where she gets the time to be taking pics and talking shite into the phone about her cheap shite oh and matching outfits. She defo doesn’t spend any time eating anyway.

Reactions: 8
I have only one baba, 8mts and I spend all day looking after her and doing the house stuff. Dunno where she gets the time to be taking pics and talking shite into the phone about her cheap shite oh and matching outfits. She defo doesn’t spend any time eating anyway.
I’m the same , I don’t get it , I don’t get where she gets this time from ? My little one is 17months and I spend all day running after her and watching her like a hawk incase she gets up to mischief, on top of cooking and cleaning and doing the washing and housework . I don’t even have time to put any makeup on , or get my hair done and most definitely no time for pictures and fiddling around with clothes and makeup brushes and makeup . I don’t know where she gets this time from

Reactions: 6
I’m the same , I don’t get it , I don’t get where she gets this time from ? My little one is 17months and I spend all day running after her and watching her like a hawk incase she gets up to mischief, on top of cooking and cleaning and doing the washing and housework . I don’t even have time to put any makeup on , or get my hair done and most definitely no time for pictures and fiddling around with clothes and makeup brushes and makeup . I don’t know where she gets this time from
Better she can afford a load of 24/7 help from said talking shite into a phone that we don’t know about!

She has to have help, when they’re that small you can’t even take a 💩 in peace. Mine are steps of stairs n I spent the bones of a decade in a frazzled mess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has to have help, when they’re that small you can’t even take a 💩 in peace. Mine are steps of stairs n I spent the bones of a decade in a frazzled mess 😂
Love the honesty!!! All ahead of me once the moving begins! Has me on the ropes and not moving! Lisa is just super mum and super blogger 😉prob just pulls them off the minder for the photo ops!

Reactions: 5
She must have help with cleaning, laundry cooking. Let's me honest it's trying to stay on top of that stuff that has us frazzled. Her husband is probably good around the house too. She doesn't pretend to do all that stuff. It would be easy to get all dolled up and spend time with kids and on phone if we didn't have to do all that stuff. Lisa does like to portray the perfect image. She neither confirms nor denies if she has help.

I’d hope she has help, she didn’t impregnate herself. I have plenty of help at home because the parenting is a shared responsibility.

Reactions: 5
I’d hope she has help, she didn’t impregnate herself. I have plenty of help at home because the parenting is a shared responsibility.
I still wouldn’t manage what she does and my husband doing a lot but works full time too and we have only one child. Superwoman if there’s no childminders hidden away.

Reactions: 2
I still wouldn’t manage what she does and my husband doing a lot but works full time too and we have only one child. Superwoman if there’s no childminders hidden away.
It’s utilizing your time efficiently though isn’t it? I wouldn’t manage keeping my house, minding my children, having time to take care of my appearance and have loads of time then to read tattle and comment on everyone’s threads. Somethings got to give. Plenty of women have children, keep their house, have a social life, take pride in their appearance and some even work outside the home.
From what I can see, she has duck all to be doing. A few ads, Luna admin, the oldest ones obviously doing her ecce hours. The toddler and the baby obviously nap. I don’t see how she’s some sort of superwoman. Her husband is a guard isn’t he, so he’s going to be home a lot during the day. I’d say it’s more her just being able to manage her time and the fact she didn’t marry a waster.

Reactions: 7
It’s utilizing your time efficiently though isn’t it? I wouldn’t manage keeping my house, minding my children, having time to take care of my appearance and have loads of time then to read tattle and comment on everyone’s threads. Somethings got to give. Plenty of women have children, keep their house, have a social life, take pride in their appearance and some even work outside the home.
From what I can see, she has duck all to be doing. A few ads, Luna admin, the oldest ones obviously doing her ecce hours. The toddler and the baby obviously nap. I don’t see how she’s some sort of superwoman. Her husband is a guard isn’t he, so he’s going to be home a lot during the day. I’d say it’s more her just being able to manage her time and the fact she didn’t marry a waster.
For the record I’m not married to a waster and have one child (so not children - lose a point there), keep my house, have no social life (covid), take pride in my appearance that’s subjective (is pride makeup?) never wore makeup daily only for out out but I’m not unkempt and also work outside the home and don’t comment on everything on tattle actually. You’re also on it. And to repeat my point (on tattle or not) I wouldn’t have time to do what she does during the day. And I was being sarcastic referring to her as superwoman.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
For the record I’m not married to a waster and have one child (so not children - lose a point there), keep my house, have no social life (covid), take pride in my appearance that’s subjective (is pride makeup?) never wore makeup daily only for out out but I’m not unkempt and also work outside the home and don’t comment on everything on tattle actually. You’re also on it. And to repeat my point (on tattle or not) I wouldn’t have time to do what she does during the day. And I was being sarcastic referring to her as superwoman.
I wouldn’t be taking much notice of your wan above, obviously her life is perfect. Married a waster, cheek of her. I’ve 5 children, I’ve no bother telling it how it is, REAL life. We’re not all shiny sparkly insta huns with the perfect life n the “perfect” hubby. LJ doesn’t show nothing of reality, she’s literally living in a tv ad n her kids are like her props these days

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wouldn’t be taking much notice of your wan above, obviously her life is perfect. Married a waster, cheek of her. I’ve 5 children, I’ve no bother telling it how it is, REAL life. We’re not all shiny sparkly insta huns with the perfect life n the “perfect” hubby. LJ doesn’t show nothing of reality, she’s literally living in a tv ad n her kids are like her props these days
ya, she's obviously EXTREMELY close to Lisa so take no notice!

Did she just say she was going out to dinner with her husband then posted a bunch of M&S clothes as part of her collab? Serious multitasking 😂 They must be paying her a nice bit, seems to be a lot of posts about them lately.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.