Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the record I’m not married to a waster and have one child (so not children - lose a point there), keep my house, have no social life (covid), take pride in my appearance that’s subjective (is pride makeup?) never wore makeup daily only for out out but I’m not unkempt and also work outside the home and don’t comment on everything on tattle actually. You’re also on it. And to repeat my point (on tattle or not) I wouldn’t have time to do what she does during the day. And I was being sarcastic referring to her as superwoman.
Ignore that account. Defends Lisa to the death but leaves horrible comments on other influencer threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Did she just say she was going out to dinner with her husband then posted a bunch of M&S clothes as part of her collab? Serious multitasking 😂 They must be paying her a nice bit, seems to be a lot of posts about them lately.
Please don’t tell me she went out dressed like that!! Sweet baby Jesus!!

Reactions: 4
Please don’t tell me she went out dressed like that!! Sweet baby Jesus!!
Her body is amazing considering she recently had a baby and “never exercises”. But if I wore that to a restaurant I’d be scared my nips would fall out of my dress and into my dinner!

• Haha
Her body is amazing considering she recently had a baby and “never exercises”. But if I wore that to a restaurant I’d be scared my nips would fall out of my dress and into my dinner!
Maybe if she was in her 20s! It would even hold one of my girls in!! 😂😂

There's no way she actually left the house in that I reckon. Too risky 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she dressed like an 19 year old Hooker? Someone needs to remind her what age she actually is. I commented under one of her posts recently reminding her that her how distasteful and uncomfortable it is for people to watch the constant ads and collabs, particularly during these times. I also remarked about how she nerds to stop lying about not working out. It was taken down almost immediately and she since has blocked me 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Is it just me or do her boobs look drawn on! Def looks like she has eyeliner going around them

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s a nice outfit, I would wear a top underneath the jacket though but that’s personal preference. It’s unusual to see them going out, they are one couple that you never see going out together even before the kids. Basing this off Instagram of course but there is nothing that isn’t shared 😂

• Heart
The actual hack a her tonight, eyeliner on her boobs n all 😂 honestly going into town to eat pizza in that rig out, she’ll need a bib for eating her dinner 😂

• Haha
The actual hack a her tonight, eyeliner on her boobs n all 😂 honestly going into town to eat pizza in that rig out, she’ll need a bib for eating her dinner 😂
Childers portion for her I’d say!! Hope she doesn’t drop any that would hurt!

It’s a nice outfit, I would wear a top underneath the jacket though but that’s personal preference. It’s unusual to see them going out, they are one couple that you never see going out together even before the kids. Basing this off Instagram of course but there is nothing that isn’t shared 😂
I've seen them out for meals and outings a good few times just the two of them. And lots of times with the kids too. They seem very cute together.. But i always worry her food must be so cold as she's on the phone so much and getting him to take her picture 😂 you'd see the flash going off loads in the dark restaurant.. One time I saw her in a restaurant wearing mom jeans and runners and jumper.. She looked stunning.. But her grid post was her wearing a mini dress and heels for the night which she clearly just wore for a picture and then changed to comfy clothes.. I giggled but it actually made me like her more how on her date night she was low key fashion 😊👌

Reactions: 13
Is it just me or do her boobs look drawn on! Def looks like she has eyeliner going around them
Defo!!!!! Look at other pics she as flat as a pancake now........ no push up bra could push up what’s not there ...

She can’t have left the house like that

I’d be so tempted to comment did you actually go out like that !!!! All the comments licking her arse are sickening

Hair & make up no nice but imagine been in a restaurant & saw that walk in 🙈

€84 for the “blazer” mustn’t have been able to afford a little cami

• Sad
Defo!!!!! Look at other pics she as flat as a pancake now........ no push up bra could push up what’s not there ...

She can’t have left the house like that

I’d be so tempted to comment did you actually go out like that !!!! All the comments licking her arse are sickening

Hair & make up no nice but imagine been in a restaurant & saw that walk in 🙈

€84 for the “blazer” mustn’t have been able to afford a little cami
This woman didn’t forget to wear something with the blazer 🤣

Attachments

This woman didn’t forget to wear something with the blazer 🤣
Oh Tg... she surely out a scarf or something lol

imagine going out like that last night, I was freezing at home, could not warm up at all

Childers portion for her I’d say!! Hope she doesn’t drop any that would hurt!
How could she even sit down in the skirt not to mention the blazer ... 🙈

Is she for real wearing the mini dress to a farm because who in there right mind does that number 1 and number 2 its the coldest day of the year 🤣😂 the absolute notions of this one! There's nothing she won't do for the gram

Reactions: 14
Of course it’s not scarring from the implants or removal. Those scars would be under the boob. They are contoured on using whatever Chinese contour stick is coming out next year

• Haha
She has really outdone herself this time. Going to Leahys farm in minus degree weather conditions looking like a woman, advertising PLT who are known for child exploitation. I honestly have no words for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.