Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t good enough for county. He’s the same age as my fell, he knows him through club hurling, they are rival teams.
I think he did play for Cork at maybe intermediate level at one stage but not senior, so wouldn’t be known that way.

Edit: Yeah just double checked on a Google search and he did play intermediate hurling for Cork, a lad I know was on the team. He’s meant to be a great hurler and footballer by all accounts!

Reactions: 4
I think he did play for Cork at maybe intermediate level at one stage but not senior, so wouldn’t be known that way.

Edit: Yeah just double checked on a Google search and he did play intermediate hurling for Cork, a lad I know was on the team. He’s meant to be a great hurler and footballer by all accounts!
Ah ok I just asked himself re senior hurling. He did say “greatsportsman & total family man.”
I can’t get over how like him the kids are, even the small fella is the image.

Reactions: 5
Ah ok I just asked himself re senior hurling. He did say “greatsportsman & total family man.”
I can’t get over how like him the kids are, even the small fella is the image.
Kids are gorgeous no denying that the small fellow is only beautiful. I don’t like their names at all they sound so silly!!

Ah ya I’m more of a traditional name person myself too, and “out of the box” names seems to be a common thing in Cork these days, even with the non insta hun’s, I don’t get it to be honest. Just wouldn’t be for me! I love the small fella too, such a beautiful child.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ah ya I’m more of a traditional name person myself too, and “out of the box” names seems to be a common thing in Cork these days, even with the non insta hun’s, I don’t get it to be honest. Just wouldn’t be for me! I love the small fella too, such a beautiful child.
Not for me either.

Imagine gettimg a CV with the name AJ Ace Harrington on it!

Now that i think about he'll just go by AJ. Still Bowie Harrington doesnt look like the most inspirational name on a CV

I thought the same but then a friend explained to me that each of the kids names have a special, underlying meaning to her so thought that was nice

Reactions: 3
I’m married into the north side and some of the names up here actually give me shivers. Like cringing. Rio, Lorenzo ( with two Irish parents who prob haven’t left Cork ) Ryder, Rex .....I won’t even go there with girls names incase I offend anyone on here.
I don’t think these think long term about Cv’s etc, it’s all in the moment for the gram. But I do think she’l stick with Aj. When he’s older he’l make that choice for himself no doubt!

I’d probably hire Bowie for the craic though 🤣 shes such a fun kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bowie is a bad ol name in my opinion so tg she carrys it well!! Who's gonna win Bonnie baby today Bowie or Remi 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
As much as it’s kills me to give Lisa the credit - I would have to be team Bowie in the bonnie baby 😂😂😂😂 shes way funnier than Lisa & the rest of the gram dopes!!

Reactions: 8
View attachment 386888Her arms are so vascular in that video with AJ! Isn’t that a sure sign she works out?! I know AJ is publicly plastered all over her social media but I just feel weird posting him on here so hence the emoji over his face, sorry 🙈

View attachment 386888Her arms are so vascular in that video with AJ! Isn’t that a sure sign she works out?! I know AJ is publicly plastered all over her social media but I just feel weird posting him on here so hence the emoji over his face, sorry 🙈
You would have great arms from carrying babies around for a few years but she without a doubt works out. Everyone who looks good from 30's onwards is making a effort with their face and figure. It doesn't matter how good looking a person is in their teens and 20s. Its simple the aging process. Jordan wants to pretend she doesn't put in big effort to maintain her looks and figure. I don't buy it and I like the accounts who say they are very active and watch what they eat . I suppose her devoted followers love her more when they think she doesn't do anything for that figure. Jordan probably likes the envy. It's all very immature and small minded. The models and actresses in the 70/80/90 used to be the same, pretending they were naturally skinny and then it all would come out that they would eat an apple a day and spend 4 hrs on the treadmill 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t think she has a work out body though? she just looks scrawny and haggard to me. Like where’s the toned bum and thighs. Aj is so adorable in that pic.

I’m married into the north side and some of the names up here actually give me shivers. Like cringing. Rio, Lorenzo ( with two Irish parents who prob haven’t left Cork ) Ryder, Rex .....I won’t even go there with girls names incase I offend anyone on here.
I don’t think these think long term about Cv’s etc, it’s all in the moment for the gram. But I do think she’l stick with Aj. When he’s older he’l make that choice for himself no doubt!

I’d probably hire Bowie for the craic though 🤣 shes such a fun kid.
Lorenzo with two Irish parents 😂 sorry but that just gave me the giggle I needed today 🤣 thanks for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has a fierce gra for the Nike runners, the tackier the better. How many does she own like?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.