Lisa Jordan #3 Plugs Luna, loves a tacky gúna, kids in every ad yet won’t show dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I work out 3 - 4 times a week and I eat clean and I look like I’ve ate Lisa Jordan and one of her children. 🤷‍♀️ it would be a strange thing for her lie about wouldn’t you think? It would be no harm for her going doing a bit of exercise with all that takeaway and sweets that she eats not for her weight but for herself.

I find it very hard to believe she’d be stupid enough to stand on a busy floor in brown Thomas bitching about a nobody in Dublin sure nobody even knew who grace was until she Snapchat the labour she was a nobody, and Lisa never went back after pearl? Though if she was talking about it who could blame her? After grace put on close to 7 stone weight in 9 months, gluttony and greed is disgusting and isn’t normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She always denies it tho, there’s no way she can be as defined like that natural. She goes mad if anyone one mentions it too, gowl. I’d believe that about your man Dan Sweeny another melt. If what she shows on Instagram is true her diet is shocking. All the sweets and takeaway, I’d be the size of a house if I ate even half of it
She’s naturally built like that so I’d say it doesn’t matter what she eats or how many kids she had. After seeing her in the cork gaa gear my god she looked 16..🙈

Reactions: 3
I work out 3 - 4 times a week and I eat clean and I look like I’ve ate Lisa Jordan and one of her children. 🤷‍♀️ it would be a strange thing for her lie about wouldn’t you think? It would be no harm for her going doing a bit of exercise with all that takeaway and sweets that she eats not for her weight but for herself.

I find it very hard to believe she’d be stupid enough to stand on a busy floor in brown Thomas bitching about a nobody in Dublin sure nobody even knew who grace was until she Snapchat the labour she was a nobody, and Lisa never went back after pearl? Though if she was talking about it who could blame her? After grace put on close to 7 stone weight in 9 months, gluttony and greed is disgusting and isn’t normal.
Its mac in brown Thomas.. A tiny spot that's normally very quiet and if you ask anyone in Cork I'm sure they in the past heard lisa or the mac girls bitching about someone or other. And they were pregnant at the same time and lots of people knew fbg then she just got more famous after filming her birth. Im not fussed if you do believe anyways but that is true.. If I was going to lie i could definitely come up with juicier gossip 😂i dont follow grace but always mean to mock someone's weight especially after it has went through something like childbirth

Reactions: 5

Eating very little is the only way to look like that in my opinion, 3 kids later she doesn’t look like your average woman who exercises and eats clean that’s for sure. Anyway good luck to her. She has done well for herself based on the tiny body.

Its mac in brown Thomas.. A tiny spot that's normally very quiet and if you ask anyone in Cork I'm sure they in the past heard lisa or the mac girls bitching about someone or other. And they were pregnant at the same time and lots of people knew fbg then she just got more famous after filming her birth. Im not fussed if you do believe anyways but that is true.. If I was going to lie i could definitely come up with juicier gossip 😂i dont follow grace but always mean to mock someone's weight especially after it has went through something like childbirth
Really I’d say they have a great gossip in BTs in any of the sections. I mean it is Brown Thomas after all..😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Really I’d say they have a great gossip in BTs in any of the sections. I mean it is Brown Tomas after all..😂😂
I was actually thinking that 😂😂 I've heard so much gossip and bitching in BTs from staff.. Often about customers who they've just served so I'm shocked someone thinks it would be made up about JJ gossiping there😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was actually thinking that 😂😂 I've heard so much gossip and bitching in BTs from staff.. Often about customers who they've just served so I'm shocked someone thinks it would be made up about JJ gossiping there😂😂
I’m not shocked women are bitching and gossiping, I’m shocked that a wan with a public profile and a decade of experience in a shop like BTs would be overheard by a customer. 🤷‍♀️ Especially in an area as small as Mac, they’re usually to busy looking at themselves in a mirror to be talking to each other.

• Haha
I’m not shocked women are bitching and gossiping, I’m shocked that a wan with a public profile and a decade of experience in a shop like BTs would be overheard by a customer. 🤷‍♀️ Especially in an area as small as Mac, they’re usually to busy looking at themselves in a mirror to be talking to each other.
Don't be shocked. Have you ever been in MAC in BT Cork? 😂

Those boots are very Mary Poppins tonight.

New thread; Just Jordan be hoardin, getting 6yr old Chinese workers snorin,makin Luna be borin.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm sure she does exercise to some level. Maybe not at the gym but probably out walking with the kids etc. No one can eat what they want and not gain weight so I'm sure what ever picture she is painting on instagram about her diet isn't completely correct.

Reactions: 9
Those boots are very Mary Poppins tonight.

New thread; Just Jordan be hoardin, getting 6yr old Chinese workers snorin,makin Luna be borin.
I just took a look at her dressed in a two piece that a 16 year old would wear! Honest to good thank god I don’t follow this Langer.

Dreadful place isn’t it especially that side of the shop. I like the handbag section and I buy my Joe Malone that’s it.
It's quite intimidating to say the least. You could be left standing there for an hour waiting to buy a bit of makeup if you aren't young, hip and cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Def always mean to Mock someone’s weight. God the competition!!!! But imo Grace is actually a very pretty girl with attractive features. So unfair to mock her. Always hear the BT girls bitching - everyone says it.

JJ’s blogging only took off big time after Pearl too.

I'm sure she does exercise to some level. Maybe not at the gym but probably out walking with the kids etc. No one can eat what they want and not gain weight so I'm sure what ever picture she is painting on instagram about her diet isn't completely correct.
Defo, it’s the muscle tone, the shoulders etc, especially being naturally that thin & tiny frame, You wouldn’t naturally have that muscle tone.
It would open a lot of doors for her if she shared a few tips. The hubby is obviously into working out too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
As the mother of a prem baby (now school going child) - she is a disgrace to use world premmie day to flog water wipes. A month early is not the worry that premmy parents have. 37 weeks is full term. She had her baby at 36 weeks. I’m sure it was a worry but it’s not the same and I am so annoyed she is manipulating such a serious thing for selling

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.