Lisa Jordan #3 Plugs Luna, loves a tacky gúna, kids in every ad yet won’t show dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5 bouquets of massive flowers already.. How many more to come?! The house will be lik a flower shop at this rate🙊🙊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
5 bouquets of massive flowers already.. How many more to come?! The house will be lik a flower shop at this rate🙊🙊
Isn’t that sinful! Why didn’t they donate a few euros to CUH.

You’d think she’d take a break from Instagram for awhile!! But I guess she’s got such a bad addiction she can’t!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but her post reminded me of this episode I saw once on Family Man 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3

You’d think she’d take a break from Instagram for awhile!! But I guess she’s got such a bad addiction she can’t!
I was thinking how lovely even if she donated some of the flowers to cuh so many people receive bad news on a daily basis and could be fab pick me up. She only showed the flowers from brands or bloggers I'm sure she has more from friends and family that she didn't publicise.. All the blogger waste just really is awful sad 😔

Reactions: 7
From what I know CUH don’t take flower donations but nursing homes do, so she could donate them there instead. My cousin got married last year and donated all her flowers to our local one the day after and they were delighted with them.
Not sure if anywhere is taking donations now due to covid though!

Reactions: 5
From what I know CUH don’t take flower donations but nursing homes do, so she could donate them there instead. My cousin got married last year and donated all her flowers to our local one the day after and they were delighted with them.
Not sure if anywhere is taking donations now due to covid though!
I work in a care home and personally we would love something like that to brighten our days and are accepting items (not that we've gotten anything except off families) . But also not Lisas fault she is gifted so much and if my appendix burst i presume i would be gifted flowers from friends too.. You'd just wonder when they are gifted so much can they ever really appreciate any nice gesture or presents?!

Reactions: 10
How many of us will be donating our Christmas presents from friends family and significant others to less well off this year? I won’t be. I can’t wait to get up on Christmas morning and open my gifts.

Reactions: 7
Reading through the comments and I think Lisa has a new tattle account 🤭

Reactions: 6
How many of us will be donating our Christmas presents from friends family and significant others to less well off this year? I won’t be. I can’t wait to get up on Christmas morning and open my gifts.
But we the normal people appreciate every thing we get that’s the difference! How many hairdryers, straighters or candles does one need!! Just to name a few. 🙈

Reactions: 8
But we the normal people appreciate every thing we get that’s the difference! How many hairdryers, straighters or candles does one need!! Just to name a few. 🙈
I agree with taking a million hairdryers, no need. But to turn your nose up at get well presents from colleagues and friends, I’d think she was a condescending virtue signaling asshole to be honest. Kind of how I feel about Roisin Connolly. 🤷‍♀️

Reading through the comments and I think Lisa has a new tattle account 🤭
🥱 🥱

• Haha
Absolutely dead right! There really is no need for it. All the STUFF like and the world on fire. Also I reckon most people here will be donating to charity this year. I couldn't give two shites about gifts, it's about the giving and your loved ones. Most people I know feel like that also. No body really needs anything!

Well honestly i do donate loads to charity and pre covid volunteered twice a week so yes i can say if i got at least 5 of the same type of thing i would donate it.. As i hate waste.. But i did also say that obviously she received these items for a reason and i do like Lisa (and she does a lot for charity). My point was more so the amount of the same items bloggers are gifted as i hate knit picking against bloggers for small things but i do think her story showed just how many items go to waste

Reactions: 6
I definitely think just Jordan can be a rot but like it’s not her fault that people sent her flowers
Yea if you read any of my other comments I have acknowledged that?!and said we would all get flowers for it. More noting the amount of waste there must be in blogger life

Do she work out, she has unreal muscle tone?

Yea.. Definitely does. The rumour was straight after pearl and Bowie (didn't hear about aj) she used to have that personal trainer Dan sweeney in for loads of sessions.. She was pregnant at same time as faces by grace with sienna.. At the time she worked in brown Thomas and I heard her mocking to colleagues how much better she looked than Grace during pregnancy.. All competition to be perfect even against "friends"

Just saw her new pic wow she is teeny tiny!! If she still works out i don't get why she isnt open and proud of it And you would think it would actually lead to more sponsorships and opportunities

Last edited:
She always denies it tho, there’s no way she can be as defined like that natural. She goes mad if anyone one mentions it too, gowl. I’d believe that about your man Dan Sweeny another melt. If what she shows on Instagram is true her diet is shocking. All the sweets and takeaway, I’d be the size of a house if I ate even half of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.