Lisa Jordan #3 Plugs Luna, loves a tacky gúna, kids in every ad yet won’t show dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t fathom how she was so caught out buying blue (eg the blankets etc) when his father had all of Douglas told in May they were having a boy

Reactions: 2
Mark my words...Bowie will be the Doc Marten, fishnet tight wearing, green hair, coyote ugly dancing daughter.

Reactions: 7
She also said shes using more products soon to be launched on her hair, they will have nothing left to launch in 2021 if shes pumping everything out this year

Reactions: 1
Yea AJ and Bowie will murder each other once he gets going she wonr know what's hit her🤣 queue sign up for creche

Just in relation to people being influenced to buy a car, I was talking to a sales guy from a dealership here in Cork. He said all it takes, is one person to be influenced and its made the brand ambassador worth it. I would literally never buy a car cause an influencer had one. Although Dave Moore from Today FM is a brand ambassador for a dealership in Dublin, and actually goes into great detail about the cars he gets, the performance, features, economy etc.

Reactions: 9
Thing is for someone like me who knows very little it would have been nice if she said what is like on fuel and stuff like that rather than we loved the seats.

Reactions: 3
For god sake Lisa, strap that baby in! A blanket makes it look more aesthetically pleasing but Jesus the child would be on the floor in seconds...😰

Reactions: 4
I get hes not moving yet but the straps are there use them, all it would take is one of the girls banging against it and i hate to think how badly that could finish

Her style really suits curvy girls!! Not! We get you bounced back after 2 days of giving birth!!

I get hes not moving yet but the straps are there use them, all it would take is one of the girls banging against it and i hate to think how badly that could finish
Honestly even if he got a fright and his falling reflex happened he'd slide right onto the floor especially with the blanket 😣

Her video on her grid with d clothes changes her mom dancing v bad thrown together and d clothes youd get anywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The clothes videos are seriously embarrassing. She wears things my teenage nieces wouldn't even wear. She has such tacky taste and the make up always looks plastered on. One of my friends is OBSESSED with her. Sending everything she does into the group chat, I just go quiet and say nothing. I don't understand how some people can't see through the facade.

Reactions: 6
The clothes videos are seriously embarrassing. She wears things my teenage nieces wouldn't even wear. She has such tacky taste and the make up always looks plastered on. One of my friends is OBSESSED with her. Sending everything she does into the group chat, I just go quiet and say nothing. I don't understand how some people can't see through the facade.
Absolutely shocking clothes!! Your friend needs to talk to someone professionally!! 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.