Lisa and Ade Do Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly what adult woman wants a dinosaur back pack that roars ? Is it just me ? I really just do not understand ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly what adult woman wants a dinosaur back pack that roars ? Is it just me ? I really just do not understand ?
I've bought some Disney tat in my time but my excuse was I was in the parks and caught up in it all. To buy this online after a trip and when you have zero space in your house is bleeping mad

I went and bought a T-shirt, hoodie, Xmas decoration and a collectible pin (just one) that was it.! No loungefly as they are bloody expensive or ears as I have one pair that I bought ten years ago. Just don’t get it, she’s around my age and so child like

Reactions: 3
I think ade likes her acting like a little girl it’s turns him on 🤮 daddy and alittle girl relationship🤢

• Sick
I think ade likes her acting like a little girl it’s turns him on 🤮 daddy and alittle girl relationship🤢
The way she speaks to him and bosses the poor fucker around, it's more like elderly grandmother and servant boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't know how they spend all day together at home, understand they work from home, sometimes in separate rooms but as much as I love my husband I couldn't spend every minute with him.

I don't know how they spend all day together at home, understand they work from home, sometimes in separate rooms but as much as I love my husband I couldn't spend every minute with him.
Imagine spending all day every day 24/7 with the claw - it’s a version of hell!

Why do they wet them self over a meal deal they act like never had a sandwich before so bizarre

The fact that they live 30 minutes from the airport and still stay at a hotel the night before is insane. And then they still pay for an uber or bus to get to the damn airport!! Unbelievable. Why didn’t they fly with their family?

I don’t understand where they get so many Virgin points. I know it’s a lot harder to earn credit card points with UK cards than US cards so I want to know how they have so many points to go several times a year. We use points for our flights but it’s really easy to earn points in the US. I also know a way they could fly business class for less money and with only slightly more hassle than they currently go through but I don’t want to help them.

She probably puts all her businesses expenses on the credit card.
Yes I think she spoke about it one time and it was something like this and other spending as well. I can't remember if it was these two that also took advantage of the sign up bonuses with a reward card that offered miles, by one taking the card and then swopping the cardholder later on.

Does anyone know how many DVC points they have? I don’t remember her ever saying it.

Reactions: 1
What kind of middle aged woman calls her mum “mummy” FFS LISA GROW UP

The yays and awwwwws are really strong in the latest slog….

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.