Lisa and Ade Do Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lisa love - a tagine is so called after the clay pot it’s cooked in. Throwing random tit in your slow cooker doesn’t make it a tagine.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is there anywhere else they can go for a walk other than that manky disused airfield?

• Haha
Is there anywhere else they can go for a walk other than that manky disused airfield?
I think we are watching the same life with Lisa crap 🤣🤣🤣she should be leased as she only gets a couple of hundred views 🤣

I bet her sister is well happy with that horrific journal 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣it’s hideous 🤣🤣🤣

The pom poms around the edge are finishing me off 🤣🤣

Photos … it’s awful

PIZZA SOUP??????? Wtf????????

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
That pizza soup looks awful yet this is the second time in as many weeks we have had to endure a cook along for it. We saw it the first time, you mad bastards

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who takes all that tit in hand luggage? It’s an 8 hour flight ffs! Passports ticket money job done! A big bag of change 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣awwwwwwww pencil case and journal ffs

• Haha
Who takes all that tit in hand luggage? It’s an 8 hour flight ffs! Passports ticket money job done! A big bag of change 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣awwwwwwww pencil case and journal ffs
All I take for hand luggage is basically my handbag, with my daily essentials plus passport and a book to read tickets etc are all on my phone.

Reactions: 2
It's not like they're not used to flying all that way, they have been three times this year alone.

You know the bag of change is being used for spending money and not charity.!
She’s so child like and comes across all sweet and nice but I bet she’s horrible, absolute control freak as well
All that camera equipment who does he think he is Stephen Spielberg
On a flight I have headphones, water, tissues and headache tabs
I want to take scissors to that hair of hers as well her terribly, is she really only 44-45.?
Even her sister wears her hair in pigtails etc

Attachments

• Haha
Screenshot_20221019-071952_Instagram.jpg

What a bleeping rude witch! Didn't she say this is why her sister gets the DAS because of some condition? Totally out of order!

Oh and they are definitely after more free stays from that company as they have replied to every comment on that post, saying "check them out" etc. All comments on other posts have been ignored!

Where can i see her sister ? Does she looks like her

Attachments

Last edited:
Just watching the end of the home slog. Absolute fuckery that all of them, on completely seperate bookings and tickets, are able to access the DAS pass system. I know that's not their doing and Disney need to tighten things up but it is a bleeping cheek.

Their hand luggage is ridiculous. Why do they need a large wheelie bag and sizeable rucksacks for their personal items? Everything they showed could have fitted in one bag. I mean, who could be arsed dragging all that round? They haven't even got a change of clothes in case their hold baggage gets lost.

Just watching the end of the home slog. Absolute fuckery that all of them, on completely seperate bookings and tickets, are able to access the DAS pass system. I know that's not their doing and Disney need to tighten things up but it is a bleeping cheek.

Their hand luggage is ridiculous. Why do they need a large wheelie bag and sizeable rucksacks for their personal items? Everything they showed could have fitted in one bag. I mean, who could be arsed dragging all that round? They haven't even got a change of clothes in case their hold baggage gets lost.
I don’t get that either. It should be just your party on the same booking and maxed - I think it is at 6? But they are a crowd all using the pass.
Don’t get me started on the hoarders backpacks to sit on a plane for 8 hours. By all means chuck in shorts tee shirts clean undies but they’ve emptied all the crap from their home into huge carry on bags

Reactions: 2
Latest snooze fest - is this from like June? Or is this recent? It looks like it’s still the stuff from 3 months ago

big moan about the buses
Yayyyyyy awwwwww
Miserable voice
Moan about train/railroad
Moan about big thunder mountain
Moan about extra magic hours (stop calling it extra magic you dick)
Moan about queues
Repeats everything Barney says
Moans about queue for big thunder mountain
Her bleeping voice makes me want to jump under big thunder mountain face like slapped arse
Moan about genie+
helicoptering the adult offspring
Moan about line for splash mountain
How does Maisie the lads girlfriend put up with her?
Ooooo look the floor is clean
She looks pissed off the whole time miserable woman child
Boring boring
Yayyyyyyyyy got on the bus
Her top tip is putting hotel towels on the floor?
Skip to next day moan about heat
Vlog free evening wasn’t actually vlog free - they blogged Chinese food and the band at Epcot and the bus home and fireworks SO IT WASN’t VLOG FREE WAS IT CLAW PAW?
Barney got a couple of words in between her moans and awwwwww and yayyyyyyyy

• Haha
Christ on a bike she’s moaning, she’s moaned that things aren’t open during extra magic hours then admitted they’d got caught out on their last trip, why the hell didn’t she check then,

her entitlement has gone through the roof, I have just watched some of the San Francisco road vlogs, she was being herself to a point but nothing like she is now,

It will be interesting to see if she gets the das for any future trips,

An 'entitled' moaning mini screaming "we are resort guests" or "we are DVC" in every way shape or form. Enough is enough now, people are struggling to put food on their table & keep warm has this woman no shame!
I've watched their vlogs for a couple of years & gave her the benefit of the doubt....since she's befriended certain other vloggers ( namely TLG) she's showing her true colours.
Awwwwwww!!! Lisa Its been so nice (Not) watching you!! I'm off

Reactions: 9
Their last vlog was from June, how far behind are they. They are worse than the caravan dwellers. Them weekend blogs she does are exactly the same, de clutter, cooked warm ‘wholesome’ food, go to the airfield and talk in that whiney voice. I get no chemistry from either of them they are like brother and sister

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.