Lisa and Ade Do Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All those dvc points she had and she spent them on prick and pouty and not her family, she’s definitely got a screwed up idea of family

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand where they get so many Virgin points. I know it’s a lot harder to earn credit card points with UK cards than US cards so I want to know how they have so many points to go several times a year.
I’ve got a Virgin Rewards Plus card, I put my daily spends and online recurring charges on it and pay it off at the end of the month. I come out with about 3-4k points a month, also I hit the spending threshold and get a companion ticket every year without fail. Economy off peak flights comes in at 12.5k/ew. I can usually get a return flight once a year, maybe twice if I’ve got stacked vouchers.

For them to be getting the points for multiple trips and premium seats they must be pushing close to 60-70k a year through that card.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She has a face you want to punch I can’t watch her
Yeah i just can’t watch their vlogs as they both irritate me and you wouldn’t put the two of them together in a million years. I did watch one vlog where their son and girlfriend ended up in some Disney room with two single beds when clearly they just wanted to do the horizontal tango 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah i just can’t watch their vlogs as they both irritate me and you wouldn’t put the two of them together in a million years. I did watch one vlog where their son and girlfriend ended up in some Disney room with two single beds when clearly they just wanted to do the horizontal tango 😂
Ha ha yeah I think they were put in a dinosaur themed room or similar kids room basically

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can we have some appreciation for Ade's three-quarter length cargo pants? Make him look like a massive toddler.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.