Lisa and Ade Do Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm curious too! Maybe they were having another 'fake travel day' with a tesco meal deal each
Well they did do the fake pre travel day to watch planes through the window so this wouldn’t surprise me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well they did do the fake pre travel day to watch planes through the window so this wouldn’t surprise me 🤣
[/QUOTE]
Whaaaat??? They actually did a fake pre travel day - please you have to tell me where I can view this!!! And people are saying it looks like they have actually done it again!!! Lol you couldn’t make this tit up

Reactions: 5
Whaaaat??? They actually did a fake pre travel day - please you have to tell me where I can view this!!! And people are saying it looks like they have actually done it again!!! Lol you couldn’t make this tit up
[/QUOTE]

I think I posted it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
That last Disney vlog on rock and roll ‘are you ready Maisie, Maisie they take the photo straight away’ shut up shut up.! She gives such a horrible facial expressions as well when ade talks, always looks like she’s up herself, don’t go for the sickly sweet nature

• Heart
Oh she mentioned she’s losing orders so expect to see more sharing of meals. Everyone is struggling but I bet they will still continue flying premium and having four holidays to the same place each year

I think I posted it 🤣🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]
What the duck did I just watch? What a pair of bellends. Who bleeping books an airport hotel to get the feeling of pre travel day? Jesus wept. Oh and guess what they moaned about practically everything and obviously let reception know. Barney looked like he slept in the car again. State of them both.

Also the claw is rivalling the Lodge Frauds for blatant lying. She works 16 hours a day, 7 days a week. What a crock of tit. Birds of a feather flock together.

Reactions: 8
I know writing a list helps you but why does she write a list for doing stupid things like for example making a cup of tea , put the pen in the drawer , plus why get up 5am everyday to start cleaning maybe she calls this “work”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don’t get me wrong the first thing i did after landing at Gatwick this year after not being back home in over 3 years was stop and get a boots meal deal for the 3 hour train journey from the airport to my home town and I love me a meal deal but why when you are 30 minutes from home to the airport hotel that you don’t really need to stay in as you live so close ! Buy a proper dinner ! Sick of all these Disney trippers pretending to be relatable with the poor folk who can’t afford 3 plus Disney trips a year 😡

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.