Lisa and Ade Do Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've stopped watching her, I find her so patronising the way she speaks to Ade & the kids is at times uncomfortable viewing.
Oh & that irritating voice!!
"Aaaaannnd" drives me potty

Reactions: 4
Jeez that last one was hard work! She has to be the most annoying woman in the Disney vlogger YT community and that’s is quite a feat. She’s patronising, clawlike, awwwwwwwwwwww, share a pot noodle but go 4 times a year to deluxe hotels flying premium self obsessed with an unkempt scruffy bastard wimp husband 🤣 and the way she talks about the son - how old is he? 8? Awwwwww look at the chicken nuggets for Louis…. Awwwwww I’m worried he might miss his fast pass and get lost going to Epcot… Awwwwwww he’s tired so gone back to room to watch a movie whilst we get an overpriced cocktail…. No Lisa he saw the chance to go have a shag with his girlfriend with you not around like a helicopter! Whilst you are sat there lecturing us on taking it easy at Disney he’s got his undercrackers off and having the time of his life 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think I will ever get over the dinosaur themed bedroom with two single beds for her teenage son and his girlfriend. 😂🦕🦕🦕

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I subjected myself to another decluttering vlog. The whole house is full of stuff, every surface has something on it..
She decided to sort out a kitchen cupboard which was full of mugs, think she purged two mugs as they had no sentimental value, others were moved upstairs. Now there is another shelf that will be decluttered
Had to giggle as she will move mugs out of sight when they are away so that no one else can use them

So her business income is dropping as prices have increased and subscriptions decreased. Please tell me that she doesn't just stick stuff into a book every day

Reactions: 6
I subjected myself to another decluttering vlog. The whole house is full of stuff, every surface has something on it..
She decided to sort out a kitchen cupboard which was full of mugs, think she purged two mugs as they had no sentimental value, others were moved upstairs. Now there is another shelf that will be decluttered
Had to giggle as she will move mugs out of sight when they are away so that no one else can use them

So her business income is dropping as prices have increased and subscriptions decreased. Please tell me that she doesn't just stick stuff into a book every day
What does she do for a job?

Reactions: 2
She pretty much sticks stuff in books all day. My understanding is she flogs scrapbooking subscription boxes and has a patreon where you can learn to stick things in books. Stick along with Lisa kind of thing. I can’t see it making that much? She was packing up the boxes on one video and there weren’t many.

• Haha
What does she do for a job?
She has a subscription box company, not sure I'm allowed to post the name, but it's bits and bobs for journals, she used to have a wedding stationery company.
The boxes are expensive £17.00 for a monthly sub, I am involved in papercraft and most of the items can be found cheaper and there is lots of free printables online. Some of the stuff inc is made by her but any good crafter has so many supplies and tools to make their own, but guess her aim is those who don't have lots of crafting tools etc.

She has a subscription box company, not sure I'm allowed to post the name, but it's bits and bobs for journals, she used to have a wedding stationery company.
The boxes are expensive, I am involved in papercraft and most of the items can be found cheaper and there is lots of free printables online. Some of the stuff inc is made by her but any good crafter has so many supplies and tools to make their own, but guess her aim is those who don't have lots of crafting tools etc.
Yeah they are expensive I did go and have a nosy to see…..

Reactions: 3
Jeez that last one was hard work! She has to be the most annoying woman in the Disney vlogger YT community and that’s is quite a feat. She’s patronising, clawlike, awwwwwwwwwwww, share a pot noodle but go 4 times a year to deluxe hotels flying premium self obsessed with an unkempt scruffy bastard wimp husband 🤣 and the way she talks about the son - how old is he? 8? Awwwwww look at the chicken nuggets for Louis…. Awwwwww I’m worried he might miss his fast pass and get lost going to Epcot… Awwwwwww he’s tired so gone back to room to watch a movie whilst we get an overpriced cocktail…. No Lisa he saw the chance to go have a shag with his girlfriend with you not around like a helicopter! Whilst you are sat there lecturing us on taking it easy at Disney he’s got his undercrackers off and having the time of his life 🤣🤣🤣
I think ade probably realised what the son and his girlfriend kept nipping off for and felt a bit jealous. He was left listening to Lisa droning on while trying to recall the last time she had blown his whistle

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
What’s with her and her sister and the matching dresses, how old are they, 4 !!?!?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20221011_150255.jpg

This screams of "Everyone, look at me, I'm a DVC member......aren't I super important"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Why is she thinking that this day would never come!!! She’s been 2 times this year already, that’s more than most people

These two, that idiot dallemore and prick plus pouty don’t realise how bloody lucky they are , none of them have even an ounce of humility

Reactions: 7
I hope the weirdo that asked her how she looks so young sees this awesome reel!

Screenshot_20221011-223812_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221011-223815_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221011-223816_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe Ade thinks he will not get stopped by security all the time if he is carrying that DVC bag

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.