Lisa and Ade Do Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has commented on their most recent vlog about them being so lucky to be able to go to Orlando so often. In their reply they say

"we became DVC members so when we are staying at Disney we aren’t paying as we use points".

What an idiotic thing to say. They're almost trying to imply that they can go so often because they don't have to pay for accommodation. It's just so misleading to say you aren't paying when you're on DVC. You might not be paying at the time but that's only because you've prepaid a huge lump sum up front years in advance.

Reactions: 4
But that is how vloggers think. Knappily also thinks like that. They forget about the yearly fees

Reactions: 2
But that is how vloggers think. Knappily also thinks like that. They forget about the yearly fees
I reckon most of them are putting down around £30-40k up front to buy their DVC points, a lot of them seem to buy in at 150 or 200 points. It's a long long time before you've had your money's worth.

Think of mentioned on here or dalimores thread that we have dvc and we always included the maintenance fees as part of our holidays cost as they have to be paid to keep the points if not it forecloses. We rent ours out loads it covers the dues and leaves us a nice bit of money spare so we can go other places but keep the points incase we want them

Reactions: 3
I'm going to watch it at some point but what are they up to this year then? More ridiculously extravagant holidays paid for by eating stale croissants and sharing a small tin of beans?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another bragging video
And trying to justify it by saying they have flight vouchers from the pandemic to use, every one of their trips recently seemed to be from delayed trips that were cancelled due to the pandemic 🤥 .
Noticed on the comments someone said they would not be visiting disney anymore due to their husband having a stroke, but the comment was very direct and I got the impression it was aimed as, some of us have more important things to worry about than planning another trip.

I'm going to watch it at some point but what are they up to this year then? More ridiculously extravagant holidays paid for by eating stale croissants and sharing a small tin of beans?
Was thinking to myself on the video of the character breakfast, how aDe must have been in heaven at the buffet and able to eat all he wanted.

And trying to justify it by saying they have flight vouchers from the pandemic to use, every one of their trips recently seemed to be from delayed trips that were cancelled due to the pandemic 🤥 .
Noticed on the comments someone said they would not be visiting disney anymore due to their husband having a stroke, but the comment was very direct and I got the impression it was aimed as, some of us have more important things to worry about than planning another trip.

Was thinking to myself on the video of the character breakfast, how aDe must have been in heaven at the buffet and able to eat all he wanted.
That’s comment was me I was pissed off at the time my husband is in hospital and had a stroke 😞

• Heart
That’s comment was me I was pissed off at the time my husband is in hospital and had a stroke 😞
So sorry to hear that, sending best wishes to you all and wishing him get well soon.
Their bragging gets on my wick, I don't begrudge anyone holidays etc but wish they wouldn't make it out like it doesn't cost them anything, would have more respect for them if they were transparent.

• Heart
What's that insta story about Mercedes? Is there no end to their pathetic showing off? Tidy your bleeping house and throw some mugs away.

I reckon most of them are putting down around £30-40k up front to buy their DVC points, a lot of them seem to buy in at 150 or 200 points. It's a long long time before you've had your money's worth.

I think we worked out that Stig and Claw forked out about £40k for their points. No idea if they paid it all upfront but whatever; it is still a massive cost. Especially when you consider they didn't use to stay in deluxe resorts but preferred off-site (and still do, if they are being honest).

I think we worked out that Stig and Claw forked out about £40k for their points. No idea if they paid it all upfront but whatever; it is still a massive cost. Especially when you consider they didn't use to stay in deluxe resorts but preferred off-site (and still do, if they are being honest).
I don't get the attraction of staying onsite, aside from extra hours and for some not needing a car, when we have been we love the freedom a villa gives even though there is usually just four of us, and I also couldn't be doing with moving to different resorts for a few days, we have done extras like staying at universal or Disney cruise but we usually do that at start of our stay and then unto the villa, unpack and that's it, don't want to waste holiday time packing and unpacking.

I don't get the attraction of staying onsite, aside from extra hours and for some not needing a car, when we have been we love the freedom a villa gives even though there is usually just four of us, and I also couldn't be doing with moving to different resorts for a few days, we have done extras like staying at universal or Disney cruise but we usually do that at start of our stay and then unto the villa, unpack and that's it, don't want to waste holiday time packing and unpacking.
I agree about moving, much prefer to stay in one place. Moving is a massive PITA.

Totally agree on the moving resorts, Victoria Detail is another one that's constantly on the from resort to resort. Must be because they can't get consecutive reservations for the entire stay so they have to take 2 nights here, 3 nights there etc.

So a further declutter of the kitchen or was it just tidying up? The then bought a cocktail drinks trolley to go in the very full kitchen!
She the tidied her studio, if she put items away each time, like we tell our kids to do, then it would always be tidy.
It was so boring that I fell asleep

i managed to rent a villa in january for £70 a night, i wonder if it has dawned on them that they can be a better option for some people and better value i dont think they had even stayed in one before this trip despite being orlando experts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.